Camelot - premiere of Starz’s “Camelot”

Soldato
Hnnngg can't talk about it dammit :p

In the loosest possible terms so far t's kinda meh, nowhere near as good as Spartacus which was epically epic. I prefer GoT tbh. Joseph Fiennes looks constipated all the time. Eva Green has epic bewbz.

Caporegime
It's pretty good so far (although there are some characters that are getting annoying, one of the main ones at that...) but watching it at the same time as Game of Thrones really doesn't help it. GoT really does **** all over it unfortunately.

Caporegime
OP
Episode 10 was simply the best of the entire series(according to reviews), it has action, perhaps a tear will be shed and an amazing outcome!

Associate
Saw this last night, it has potential but quite clearly there is a huge difference in budgets between this and GoT. The effects in the waterfall scene in particular got a lol from me. Also, anyone else notice Arthur unzip his boots? :rolleyes:

Caporegime
Bad timing to bring this out at the same time as Game of Thrones. The bad guys in Camelot - King Lot and Morgana just don't seem that bad. Guinevere and Morgana are hawt at least.

wnb

wnb

Soldato
I watched this tonight, Arthur looked girly and very feminine not the Arthur I think of. Tall, thin and blonde locks, no thanks not for me, I would rather watch Excalibur again.

Caporegime
It was good but Arthur was annoying to put it mildly. and Merlin seemed to have one role.

Brooding Merlin Time!

Eva Green was excellent though, ridiculous amount of ad breaks ****ed me off, first time I've watched a show on TV in a while and it just took me massively out of the moment :(

Soldato
I thought it was pants, Arthur was like a 15 year old girl, the budget was probably slightly less than my student loan for the year and the scale of it was just pony.

Eva Green's and Gwenevere's boobs went some way to saving it but... no. No it was awful.

Permabanned
Give it time as it does get better more episodes in. I am currently on episode 10 and the pace has picked up quite a bit.

Also, plenty more naked scenes of Eva Green (Morgan) and Guinevere :D

Game of Thrones is a completely different story and on a larger budget than Camelot but I am enjoying both of them and pleased to have two series based on this genre.

Well watched the first extended episode and its probably just as well that I haven't seen GoT as this was pretty poor all on its own. Very predictable start and some moments of 'yeah right....' the main one being SPOILER when his father kills a warrior king, or should I say when a warrior king stands there and lets his dad kill him. Poor effort random nudity and that's about it. Will watch the next one but if it doesn't improve there's just more interesting things to do.

Associate
Saw the first episode last night, was ok in patches but its definitely not Spartacus. Amazed Eva Green is in it at all, work must have dried up for her. Arthur looks hopelessly miscast.

Back
Top Bottom