London **** WALK

Permabanned
Yes, in terms of people who are, through their behaviour, more likely to be victims (or be involved in the conflict of consent issues that have sent rape claim rates skyrocketing, usually with another drunken partner).

Their behavioural aspect being clothing also?

Where do you define your lines with this issue? Seems like a bit of a subjective circular nightmare to me.

Caporegime
When someone gets rapped in prison its done for power and control, not attraction.

Not that I've ever been to prison but I believe that is mostly an American thing.

Apparently the person doing the raping is not considered(amongst fellow prisoners) to be gay, though ironically the victim not consenting to having sex with another man is considered to be gay if he doesn't fight back.

Soldato
the wiomen who they interviewed at 0:41 looks like a right bra burning feminist. I bet she's brilliant fun at a dinner party.

NOT.

yeah because feminists are so boring unlike yourself talking about top gear and computers and **** and cars, yeah cars are interesting.

not!

Caporegime
let me introduce you to my little friend.

its called the
edit.gif
button

You use it so you don't have to say in two replies what can be said in one.

See, this post was even informative !

Man of Honour
anyway keep demonizing those who seek equality m8,

That's best left to feminists.

I'll keep it simple here - I am in favour of sexual equality, therefore I am opposed to feminism. It's that simple.

If you think that a biological group advocacy ideology is the same as advocating for equality between that group and others, you're sadly mistaken and you're being a useful idiot for people who at best think you should be second class. It's either that or you know it isn't and you're lying for propaganda reasons. Either way, it makes you look bad.

As for slutwalk, it's for people who are desperate to be righteously offended victim-heroes and can't find anything real to help them be that in their own minds.

Back
Top Bottom