• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Cheapest graphics card to do 3D?

Associate
I'm looking for the cheapest graphics card that can allow me to watch 3D TV on my LG 3D TV. The card MUST have a HDMI output which supports 1.4 HDMI for 3D viewing and produce a good picture quality.

I currently have a 8400GS in the computer but I don't think that would be up for the job.

Associate
OP
As cheap as possible to be honest. The 8400GS just has a DVI & VGA output. I've ordered a DVI-HDMI 1.3 cable (because that's all I could find) but I don't think that will give me the full 3D options on my TV.

So as a backup plan I need to get a graphics card capable of outputting a video signal to my TV via 1.4 HDMI so I can watch my films and tv shows with the best 3D effect possible.

The computer I'm using with my TV is going to be purely a media centre and only used for watching video files (no gaming at all), so whatever card is the cheapest to do that would be great.

Back
Top Bottom