Desk choice

Associate
Was after some help picking a desk, having some difficulty finding a desk for my requirements, was hoping to have some help on the situation. Basically i dont have a lot of room for where the desk can go, ideally the maximum width for the desk will be 80cm and must be mainly white also would need to be a straight desk not a corner one. If i can get any help with this it would be greatly appreciated, and sorry if this is the wrong section of the forum, wasnt sure where best to put it.

Thanks

Associate

If you have an office chair with arms you might find they can't go under the MICKE because of the drawers. They also arent very deep. I would try one out before buying.

80cm isn't that wide so you could cut down a worktop and screw some IKEA legs on it. If you don't plan to put much weight on it it should be fine. Or if you want to put it in an alcove you could screw battens into the walls and rest the top on that.

Man of Honour
I recommend finding a second hand office furniture place. I got a brilliant corner desk for £120 delivered. It is far and away a much more professional job than the stuff you find in ikea, and although it's second hand and has a small hole in the underside it is such excellent value for money!

Here is the place I got mine, take a look although they may not have any white ones http://www.officecw.co.uk/

Back
Top Bottom