Is "Ryan Cleary" a member of this forum?

Soldato
Funny how they mentioned what monitor he was using and what version of Windows was laying about. Surprised they didn't say what CPU and graphic card was powering his PC.

Man of Honour
Average Kid doing average things, they only hit him hard to prove a point on an easy target. I feel abit sorry for him.

:rolleyes:
Why do people keep spouting such rubbish.
Or are you another who doesn't see this as the series crime it is.
And believe the rubbish that he was just some nobody.

Soldato
HaHa, what do you expect it's the 'Daily Fail':rolleyes:, what's more worrying is that it seems loads of people here read it on a daily basis's as a source of information:eek:

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
This reminds me of the time we were all branded "Elitist Haxors" by the Inquirer was it ? Can't remember now but it was some crap news source. :p
As for the pic I'd be Proud of my son if he had a room like that & kept it like that. :cool:

daz

daz

Soldato
This guy is known in certain circles over the past few years to have DDoS'ed companies and e-commerce sites, and then attempted to extort them. He's almost certainly *not* an innocent little kid that was just running an IRC chat room.

Associate
:rolleyes:
Why do people keep spouting such rubbish.
Or are you another who doesn't see this as the series crime it is.
And believe the rubbish that he was just some nobody.

He wasn't a nobody, but he also wasn't that important in finding the people behind the recent attacks. He is a will known DDoS attacker and has been known since 2008, he is also apart of Anonymous and hosts quite a few IRC channels.

He's not a nobody no, but he is an amateur hacker that has been known for a while and the media tries to act as if they have found the ring leader of some 'group'.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
This guy is known in certain circles over the past few years to have DDoS'ed companies and e-commerce sites, and then attempted to extort them. He's almost certainly *not* an innocent little kid that was just running an IRC chat room.

I didn't know this & now that I do I think we should cook & eat him.

Soldato
Beleive it or not, even though this forum is fairly commonly known, not every computer person in the UK has an account on here. I would expect that not exveryone has posted in the desk thread as well.

Though I could be wrong ;)

Back
Top Bottom