• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Associate
I've setup a 32 man server for a month (will be used for a private match in two weeks time).

Please let me know of any problems if you jump on it.

P.S. My K/D ratio is now 0.19 after being constantly slaughtered last night :(

Soldato
Cool! How much was it? You may get more hits if u add OCUK to the title in both full upper and lower case as the server search function is case sensitive.

What's the rotation - rush, sqdm, conquest, mixed?

Associate
Cool! How much was it? You may get more hits if u add OCUK to the title in both full upper and lower case as the server search function is case sensitive.

What's the rotation - rush, sqdm, conquest, mixed?

It's set to Rush, and I've updated the OcUK to OCUK (all upper case - didn't realise it was case sensitive).

Cost was ~£25 PCM.

Caporegime
i'll be on later to get slaughtered by Ewen again :(

My K/D ratio is always positive until he pops up on the server and then he seems to take great pleasure is seeking me out every round and becoming my Nemesis.:(

Soldato
Does battlefield have a competitive scene? Do clans have private games like in cs for example?

I've asked a few clans about this, and they've all said no. It's a shame, as I would be up for joining a clan if they were having regular PCWs.
Enemydown have a Battlefield league, but nothing for BC2.

cool, be up for a blast on that, please don't mute me, after playing for a year + i find myself muted on random servers i join... i insult people to much

Likewise Jim. I'm not sure who's doing it, but there are plenty of servers that my chat doesn't go through. A shame as I like a bit of in-game banter.

Games last night were immense.

I even managed to snag me an Ace pin, although possibly because Teal and Ahleckz weren't on yet.

World must be about to end or something.

At least you're honest ;).
I was having a bit of a shocker last night, head wasn't in it.
We played well though, dominated the leaderboard.

Associate
There are teams playing BC2 at a high level you know

EuroDomination - For Squad deathmatch, conquest, Rush and quarterly cup matches (low-Mid skill level)

ClanBase / eSports - Higher skill level for SquadRush matches mainly also cup games / nations cup etc....

Teams are still recruiting so why dont you take a look as its a completely different experience to public playing

Soldato
Have a put something in a config file that overwrites auto-login?

Have to type my password in every time, and the one being used on startup is wrong.

Soldato
There's enough of us on here to create an 'OcUK' torunament tbh.

Could try squad death match and 16vs16 conquest, etc?

I tried playing a 4v4 rush against some russian team a while ago, was the worst experiance of my life. 4 Medics just reviving everyone and running around lagging.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom