• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Man of Honour
There's enough of us on here to create an 'OcUK' torunament tbh.

Could try squad death match and 16vs16 conquest, etc?

I tried playing a 4v4 rush against some russian team a while ago, was the worst experiance of my life. 4 Medics just reviving everyone and running around lagging.

I'd be up for a SQDM match sometime :)

Associate
I have no idea what happened to me last night.

First hour everything was going well, lots of kills some really good squad action blah blah blah Then CTD followed by possibly my poorest hour ever. Completely lost the plot. Lost a few tags to some OcUK'ers and I think I was 2 kills for 17 deaths when I rage quit!

I'm still stuck on a 0.85'ish KDR although that's more to do with my gimpy play early on. I just wish I could get a bit more consistency to my play :D

And ill be on at about 7 :rolleyes:

Soldato
There's enough of us on here to create an 'OcUK' torunament tbh.

Could try squad death match and 16vs16 conquest, etc?

I tried playing a 4v4 rush against some russian team a while ago, was the worst experiance of my life. 4 Medics just reviving everyone and running around lagging.

As long as I'm with Pickleator and have Pieplough in my team for chopper destruction I'm up for this.

And give me Scam, Teal'c, Colonel as well. Bagsy being the Captain!

Last edited:
Associate
We should probably have a vote. I certainly won't be playing if it's hardcore though - same with KeyboardCowboy and TomTron :)

I don't get the attraction of softcore, i play bfbc2 to get away from CoD and play a proper realistic game, so why would you then go and play softcore is beyond me!

Shooting someone multiple times before they die just isn't right.

Soldato
I don't get the attraction of softcore, i play bfbc2 to get away from CoD and play a proper realistic game, so why would you then go and play softcore is beyond me!

Although we shouldn't go through this again, in what way is BFBC2 realistic lol?

Caporegime

It's a mixed bag though. On softcore I agree that needing to be shot several times before dying is unrealistic yet on hardcore you get shot from 1000m away by some noob just spraying bullets randomly in your direction and your dead as well. I hate been shotgunned from the other side of the map

Somewhere in the middle is where it needs to be. Don't forget troops wear body armour so unless hit by a powerful weapon at close range or in the head, one shot or two shouldn't kill you.

Back
Top Bottom