Game levels that drive you mad, hard to complete?

Associate
The VTOL part in Crysis. So infuriating!!

And that completely stupid bit in Devil May Cry 4 with the dice thing. Always kept getting the wrong number and having to go round again and again.

Caporegime
Erm, i couldn't even do a medium difficulty on most of Ninja Gaiden, so i imagine every single level on the hardest difficulty on it.

Soldato
Took me a while to do the last mission in GTA4 because you need to do a jump on a bike iirc, and it was very hard to build up speed and i nearly always fell just short.
More often than not, it was some invisible obstacle on the floor, or unperceptable change in the ground which veered my slightly off course

Associate
Seymour Flux in FFX. I've always played for the story and not levelled enough which makes bosses hard but generally they feel doable. He on the other hand was damn annoyingly hard.

Soldato
Seymour Flux in FFX. I've always played for the story and not levelled enough which makes bosses hard but generally they feel doable. He on the other hand was damn annoyingly hard.

That was the 3rd boss fight with him wasn't it? On top of the mountain? Christ the first time through the game that fight was a ****ing nightmare. I was so sick of the scene leading up to that fight. I had difficulty with Evrae (the giant wurm you fight outside the airship?) but that was a bloody cakewalk compared to Seymour.

Soldato

Tried it a few times then couldn't be bothered. Just stopped playing the game. I was hardly enjoying it anyway tbh. Not a very good game imo, though i suppose i got a fair way in to it.

Soldato
Actually, talking of games that drive you insane i have to say Fallout 3. I am playing it atm, around 22 hours in and i'm suddenly getting crashes every 5 mins. Been absolutely fine until now:mad:
I've been pulling my hair out trying to find out what's wrong, but it could be anything with this game.

Associate
Yeah Seymour was awful (and yes, he's the one on top of the mountain), I never got past him and the mountain was no place to level up so I ended up stopping the game at him, never did get further on FFX.

Just remembered when someone said about a broken controller. A friend and I both started playing Kingdom Hearts at about the same timw (we worked together) and we both broke a controller over it. Turns out the hard mode made no difference apart from doing double damage to you so we raged for nothing lol

Back
Top Bottom