Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
could anyone tell me how long it takes to purchase LauncherPro, i paid for the pro key on the market around 2 hours ago now via my debit card through paypal but still nothing :S 99% of my other paypal purchases are charged instantly with no waiting etc etc :(

Edit*

also does anyone know of a music player app for android 2.1 that will support FLAC Playback if possible?

Last edited:
Soldato
When I switched from iPhone to Android I was most worried about the Android's inferior MP3 capabilities but I've grown to love Poweramp even more than my old 3GS :D

Associate
I'm looking for an app that can record payments and has a feature that allows the input of notes. Has anyone came across something likes this? Even a basic accounts and notes feature is all I'm looking for?

Associate
Hi guys.
Not got many apps for my new HTC Desire S yet but can a few of you just confirm Astro File Manager is a must have for sorting photos into folders within folders. Is it also worth a few pounds to upgrade to the pro version (ad free or something?)

Cheers

Soldato
Soldato
Hi guys.
Not got many apps for my new HTC Desire S yet but can a few of you just confirm Astro File Manager is a must have for sorting photos into folders within folders. Is it also worth a few pounds to upgrade to the pro version (ad free or something?)

Cheers

Apparently Astro isn't maintained any more, you're better off with ES File Explorer as mentioned by Jongo.

Man of Honour
Just to remind people, if you haven't tried Swiftkey X Beta yet - try it.

I know Swype is excellent but you may prefer this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom