help please, insurance just paid out, what to do?

Man of Honour
hi guys I broke my iphone 4 a few weeks ago, sent it off to insurance and they have given me £450 for it, does anybody know the release date for the 4S or 5?? if its only a month ill deffinatly be waiting, and should it be around the same price as a new iphone 4? (£500)

Man of Honour
OP
Ive heard september, dont really want to wait that long, been offered a white 4 16gb for £380 seeled on 3 so might take that, the white ones look amazing

Soldato
To be honest, the September release is extremely likely. If Apple were to keep the iPhone 4 for the next 6 months, they would be even further behind the game (and no offence to them, but in terms of hardware, they are behind right now).

In other words, under most circumstances, wait until September, unless you must buy now, in which case go for it (seeing as there is no other choice!).

Soldato
It might be announced September, might make it Oct/November, and remember the USA always gets it first, then it'll be like 4 weeks or so before we get it.

I'd say late November'ish

Soldato
It might be announced September, might make it Oct/November, and remember the USA always gets it first, then it'll be like 4 weeks or so before we get it.

I'd say late November'ish

I'd forgotten about this. Is a good price you been offered and I would probably go for that. You would still be able to get a tidy sum for it if you decide to upgrade and with all the speculation flying around about specs (and the iphone 4 already getting iOS 5) it may not even be worth upgrading come then

Back
Top Bottom