• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

artifacting, what to do?

Associate
i think i have a 4780 and its has about a month left of warranty. its been artifacting a little bit all year and its getting worse and worse. usuraly its after a long time or in the heat but today i just turned it on and within 10 mins the game was unplayable. the temps are about 50 degrees so its not that. is it safe to assume its dead? what do i do? thanks

Soldato
i think i have a 4780 and its has about a month left of warranty. its been artifacting a little bit all year and its getting worse and worse. usuraly its after a long time or in the heat but today i just turned it on and within 10 mins the game was unplayable. the temps are about 50 degrees so its not that. is it safe to assume its dead? what do i do? thanks

If it's still under warranty send it back ASAP!

Associate
OP
ok thanks. could it be caused by having a chipset over voltage? i upped it from 1.1 to 1.2 to fix my ram recently. i will send it back soon. do i rma overclockers or the manufacturer?

Back
Top Bottom