Leeds whole season in the balance tonight

Soldato
Looks to be a massive game for Leeds tongiht, morale is already low and i think a defeat will make matters even worse. Form wise Wolves look the better team and they definately have more team spirit but Leeds do have the better team on paper. Sadly i think Leeds will roll over tonight and will continue to do so until the end of the season.

Faz

Faz

Associate
Sky are showing Leicester Bolton

It is a big match for us tonight, but win or lose I can't honestly see us staying up, our next matches after tonight are
ManU away
Liverpool home

even if we pick up three points tonight I feel It's only delaying the inevitable:(

Permabanned
Crunch game definately i think if leeds pull of a win they will stay up, as that will lift them immensly, whoever wins tonight will stay up imo

And yeah its leics v bolton, the game isnt even on any euro channels either:(

Man of Honour
IF we get a win tonight, forget about manyoo and Liverpool for a second because even if we match them there'll be something against us (either a spawny goal like Djemba's, or a disallowed OG like Brown's, or an offside not given like against Liverpool this season) so we'll not get a result there.

After that we have Portsmouth, Leicester, City and a few others who are nothing special. If we get a win tonight, we have the chance to build on that and go on to stay up.

If we don't, we're finished.

Back
Top Bottom