Metal Gear Solid 4

Soldato
I also bought a PS3 solely for MGS4.

What. A. Game.

Easily one of the best, if not THE best game I have ever played on a console.

How does everyone rate Snake Eater? I'm a massive MGS fan but this game just feels odd, definitely under par in comparison to the second. I tried playing it again yesterday, turned it off after about 10 minutes.

Caporegime
I also bought a PS3 solely for MGS4.

What. A. Game.

Easily one of the best, if not THE best game I have ever played on a console.

How does everyone rate Snake Eater? I'm a massive MGS fan but this game just feels odd, definitely under par in comparison to the second. I tried playing it again yesterday, turned it off after about 10 minutes.

I loved Snake Eater, it takes a little while to get used to but it makes you feel like Rambo when you finally manage to start blending into the surroundings. :D

Soldato
I loved it but I seem to rem there is a dodgy level where your in a 'city' that has about 2 streets and doesn't feel right. So long ago now I can't really rem, does anyone else remember that ?

Otherwise it is probably one of the best game of this generation

Associate
Big MGS fan, I think Twin Snakes (the remake of MGS1 on the GC) is my favourite. I just can't get over how good the initial game was.
I think MGS2 and 3 both had good and bad things going for them, and I would say MGS4 is the weakest entry in the series, although still good.

Soldato
Big MGS fan, I think Twin Snakes (the remake of MGS1 on the GC) is my favourite. I just can't get over how good the initial game was.
I think MGS2 and 3 both had good and bad things going for them, and I would say MGS4 is the weakest entry in the series, although still good.

I agree

MGS1 is the best out of the lot. Nothing beats Liquid Snake as the true final boss:D

Associate
Im on Act 5 or Act 6 now
Loving the game, the cinematics are abit to long and bore me sometimes.. you know when your just in the mood to play the actual game? Rather than watching :p
Other than that yeah this game rocks, bought it on gameplay.co.uk preowned for £9, delivered as though it was brand new.

Soldato
On the subject of MGS is Rising ever coming out? Seems to me it might end up being nothing more than a tech demo given the lack of news about it now for what 18 months at least?

Soldato
Sometime in 2012 I think. I heard it was going to be around March/April.

I'd be amazed if it was released that early in 2012 tbh, that's roughly the same time as Bioshock Infinite and we're seeing a fair bit of that at moment, Rising on the other hand we've seen little to nothing.... was it even last years e3 that the demo was shown? I've got a funny feeling it was the year before that :eek: :confused:

Back
Top Bottom