Rebbeca Black is back

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Well my ears will never forgive me now.

EFF YOO CEE KAY YEW Bitch ... go die in a ditch ...... Ur voice is the equivalent of monkey diarrhea mixed with vaginal discharge .... _ _ l _ _
2 seconds ago Like•Reply

Harsh!

But fair.

Soldato
OP
I kept pressing 3 but nowt happened :( what is supposed to happen?

Go onto the youtube page, click the video once to make sure it'll respond to the keyboard, and watch the fun. :D

Also

29ueis.png

Is it just me or do I see ET?

Soldato
I'd stick it in her mouth. 1) because she has a perty mouth & 2) to shut her the hell up

and this one isn't quite as bad as Friday - but just about as bland as you could possibly make a song

Last edited:
Soldato
Just had a look on the ark music factorys site that someone linked above, and although this is also dire, surely this girl is far more marketable than rebecca black? substantially better singer (although questionable how much is her and how much is studio), far better when playing up to the camera, much better song - although that has nothing to do with her. Just seems to have far more about her than rebecca black - not that I give two hoots either way :p

Edit: ah after a further look, seems they've chosen to run with this girl now as shes plastered all over their site, makes sense.

She looks uncannily like emma watson though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom