****Show Us The inside of your Case!****

Associate
Just upgraded to sandybridge after a lot of time holding it off, went back to air cooling too. Must say the heatsinks that around these days are quite impressive!!

sh103540.jpg

Associate
3x 40mm fans and a delta fan ? bring backs memory's of my socket A days and Delta fan coolin

Yeh I have had bad experiences with water so I stuck with high power air. But the lamptron controller controls them great so no noise I can bring them right down to 900rpm which is more efficient than say any noctua or scythe fan out there!

Associate
Not actually mine, but a build I did today in the fractal design R3. I liked it so much I might actually have to get one myself!

vGsoml.jpg

P.s I know there are a few bits missing :p

p.p.s sorry for the poor quality, iPhone camera in a dark stock room!

Associate
I'd love to get paid to build pcs, but I don't have the money or know how I'd set it up

Its good for a while, but its pretty dead end and the pay isnt great. Problem I have is that its such a small company, you only need about 6 or 7 people working 4 or 5 days a week each to keep it running smoothly. That means theres no real career progression in it. And because at the end of the day anyone could do it with a couple of weeks training, the pay is pretty minimal.

I've been doing it for two years and I've really enjoyed it, but I think I'll be moving on soon.

Associate
hey guys

First post on this forum thought id post some pictures of my Corsair 600t limited edition white.

Specs:
AMD 1055T X6 2.8ghz OC'ed to 3.5ghz
Motherboard some ****ty ASUS one XD
8GB 1333mhz DDR3 Corsair XM3
ASUS ATI 6950 soft modded to 6970
Coolermaster Silent Pro 850w modular PSU
Corsair H50
Pioneer burner
Scythe Fan controller
3x 120mm Xsilent fans
1x noisy corsair 200mm
1.5tb samsung 5400rpm drive
60gb OCZ vertex 2
Asus soundcard (cant remember the model)
Various Xbox flashing Sata cards at the bottom (will be removed soon as need a tv card)

2JXyT.jpg
HONbE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom