Off topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Pronounced ruched. I think it's that effect where at the stitching/edges are dragged in / bunched up....if that makes sense.

I think that's how you spell it as well if you're talking about the ruffled effect on material. Although it seems there are leather seats for cars by Jack Roush - they don't appear to have that effect on but all the ones I've seen on a quick glance are two tone in shades which don't appeal to me at all.

Enjoy Thailand DM, I've heard many good things about it and a number of other eye-opening things but I'm sure you'll cope just fine and enjoy it.

DM

DM

Permabanned
what i am determined to see is a table tennis ball fired from some girls below bits i dont care what it costs but i got to see that before i come home:D

OIv asked a few english girls to try but they all say no bloody spoil sports :)

Soldato
what i am determined to see is a table tennis ball fired from some girls below bits i dont care what it costs but i got to see that before i come home:D

Your going to Thailand for that?

could have just gone to Sheffield and chucked some bird a fiver and you would be sorted for night.

DM

DM

Permabanned
its me iv woken up again :)

i never trusted them online hotel jobbers i always had visions of me getting there and they ****ed it up and no room for poor smurf!!

damn swines get on my nerves !

Soldato
OP

I had a friend who took me to her ex place of work, the Banana bar in Amsterdam, because I didn't fully believe a few of the things she said she did on stage. I believe myself a educated man and would probably go so far as to say I'm an expert on vaginas, I did not believe one could be quite as accurate as claimed so that place is certainly eye opening, also a lot of fun!

Man of Honour
Take the Porsche out for a spin, always sorts my day out!

Gone one better :), got a iphone off of ebay for £100 quid and its only 90 miles away so cash on collection tomorrow - Not only do I get to take the car out but I can stop feeling guilty for smashing her phone up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom