Off topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DM

DM

Permabanned
Sawatdee khrab see talking like a native already :)

Its pretty damn good here rubbish weather and roasting.

Fox you were right about the hotel, the 660 i was mumbling on about drunk was actually what they charged me room only for the 4 nights in a king exec suite, not per night :) the only extra i had to pay was for four breakfasts, which must make this the cheapest Hilton iv ever stayed in.

bang2.jpg

bang6.jpg

Soldato
Enjoy Bangkok. Check out Bed Supperclub if you want a non sleazy and reasonably classy night out. If you want sleaze then get yourself to Pattaya, better than Bangkok.

Man of Honour
I'm going to a Hilton for under £100 a night next week. Its only a standard family room though.

Every Hilton I've stayed in has seemed to be to be pretty much a slightly nicer Premier Travel Inn. I've never paid over £100 a night for a standard room!

Obviously a suite will be much different but you are talking standard rooms..

Soldato
[TW]Fox;19701347 said:
Every Hilton I've stayed in has seemed to be to be pretty much a slightly nicer Premier Travel Inn. I've never paid over £100 a night for a standard room!

Obviously a suite will be much different but you are talking standard rooms..

Never stayed in one before, I don't know the exact cost but 7 nights including flights and all inclusive was £750 each.

Cheers Maccy!

Soldato
Last Hilton I stayed in was a complete ****ing rip off. The one at Heathrow T4 (I'm not a fan of the whole get up at 5AM to get to the airport thing), went down to the Cafe for a burger in the evening and it was £16. Yes £16 for a bloody burger! Swines.

Soldato
Sounds about right. I had the pleasure of spending the best part of 7 months in one for work. I was able to expense £32 a day for an evening meal and came close to that most days with 1 course and a drink.

Man of Honour
Never stayed in one before, I don't know the exact cost but 7 nights including flights and all inclusive was £750 each.

Cheers Maccy!

Where is it?

I've booked one this weekend for a ridiculous £120 but only because everything in downtown DC was basically the same price, and I wont have a car at that point to get to the out of town places, so I figured I may as well have something half decent for the money.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;19701471 said:
Where is it?

I've booked one this weekend for a ridiculous £120 but only because everything in downtown DC was basically the same price, and I wont have a car at that point to get to the out of town places, so I figured I may as well have something half decent for the money.

Egypt - Sharks Bay

Soldato
Engine? I love the XF S with the 3.0 V6 dagdag. One of the best dagdags I've ever been in.

But if its the R, he wins at life :cool: :D

Yeah I wish it was the R. :o

I think its the 3.0d or the new 2.2 (with the 8 speed gearbox). He does about 30k miles a year for work etc so he has to go for diesel, though he does get a fuel card so its all paid for. :)

DM

DM

Permabanned
My dad is just signing the papers for a new Jag XF to replace his XJ. I must say, the boot space in the XF is just incredible compared to the XJ. :cool:

Good job, lets hope he got the 3 litre not the 2.2 :)

Im going to try Sirocco tonight, bit of dinner then the sky bar :)

Todays tourist pictures

thai6.jpg

thai5.jpg

thai4.jpg

thai3.jpg

thai2.jpg

bang4.jpg

Where are you Fox? post some pictures man :)

Soldato
DM - I hope you are making the most of stupid cheap Thai massages while you are out there. I plan to go back and £2.50 1 hour massages are one of the reasons why :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom