Off topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Sky Bar is good, it gets bad press because travellers complain about the prices and dress code (no flip flops, shorts etc) but its chilled out and not so expensive. Good to see you're doing the tourist stuff, a few days is enough, anymore than that and you get tired of all the temples.

DM

DM

Permabanned
DM - I hope you are making the most of stupid cheap Thai massages while you are out there. I plan to go back and £2.50 1 hour massages are one of the reasons why :D

I met my travel companion 2 hours after i landed her name Mali shes about 18 very good massage, just a lovely girl, what can you say :D

We also got my man Tuk tuk down stairs i cant pronounce his namre so im calling him tuk tuk, anyway hes with me for the 5 days, he dont seem a bad bloke very reasonable retainer :D

Soldato
Yea Bangkok for a few days then im going to see me uncle in koh samui.

Fox i thought you was in America Washington for some reason, god knows im losing the plot :)

My cousin went there on his Honeymoon and loved it. I plan to go as well sometime in my life, looks like a good place that. Might learn some Muay Thai while I'm there and get my backside kicked. :p

DM

DM

Permabanned
[TW]Fox;19702768 said:
I booked a hotel there last night but I'm not going until Sep :)

Ahhhhhhh i thought you was there now :)

thai1.jpg

bang9.jpg

We at this place now for a snack before sky bar, what a good place this is.

Apart from the fact you drenched in sweat, but i got a plan, and i phoned first they gonna let me in with shorts cos im sweating :D

DM

DM

Permabanned
We got here roof top sky bar im ****ing hammered look at all them lights like little planets how the **** do these people live on no money i might bring this one home, get on that Lisa she spends lezss in a week thanh ypou do in a year bloody amazing :D

Soldato
We got here roof top sky bar im ****ing hammered look at all them lights like little planets how the **** do these people live on no money i might bring this one home, get on that Lisa she spends lezss in a week thanh ypou do in a year bloody amazing :D

Go out to the bookstore tomorrow and buy a book called Private Dancer. Read it, I know people with similar stories.

DM

DM

Permabanned
I have confirmation that it's a new 2.2 XF that he is getting. On th test drive doing 70 at 1500rpm...is that a good cruiser or what? :)

stale man i cqant think of another word!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway at least he bought as jag i cant see 108 gears helping a 4 pot a 4 pot ewhat the fucjk has happ;ened to jaguar?

anyway on the bright side see this girl Mali i got ? if i dont bring her home im ghonna buyhu her a house before i leave no im not joking im gonna buy her a flat she gonna remembedr me :)

im gonna be that 1 fat middle age english ****er made a difference you watch i gomnna buy her a flat :D

Last edited:

DM

DM

Permabanned
you knoiw them days when you just drunk and you wonder what its all for all the **** i donre in my life then i come half way rounfd the world?

im gonna do my bit you know like a ***** im gonna give a bit back wait till i go austraslia i got a surprise for Ellie wait till you see the diamond i gaonna give her best she sells that and retires im gonna give it all away before some **** sues me and takes it all m:D

DM

DM

Permabanned
Any ping pong ball action? ;)

i q2uite like this girl i aint even gonna ask her

bu5t let me tell you this place close at 1am in an hour but i give them a few hundred quid to stay open all night

the owner hes a skinny **** but me an him we found somrething in common we gonna do a nice slow dance qall night me mali him and his girl and some dj

i like this place

DM

DM

Permabanned
its like a confessional but for non religeous people, you botrrow a phone then you sit miles up in the sky and confess your sins, i done some bad **** in my life :D

i confess i been a right **** in my life but i done my bit the good bit now anfd then

look at them lights so shiny so small like little planets when i was a kid i wanted to see them lights u knoew just look at them now, and i aint wearing second hand treainers no more imaginde that

shiney klights :) shiny :) goodnight better than a confess kif i was rfeligeous yuea

Last edited:
Soldato
Heh, what just happened? From a free flight to hospitalisation.
DM how about you edit your post to more Bangkok photos so you don't get banned again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom