Pink Veyron?

Associate
Some people seem to have forgotten than a lot of Jordan's career is in fact down to her agents and the people she has surrounded herself with over the years. I'm not entirely sure "clever" is a word I would use to describe her. "Fortunate" maybe.
Agreed. Always find it funny when people assume that anyone who has managed to hold onto fame and fortune have done so because they're clever :rolleyes:

Soldato
Agreed. Always find it funny when people assume that anyone who has managed to hold onto fame and fortune have done so because they're clever :rolleyes:

They're smart enough to surround themselves with the right people, which is a damn sight more than can be said for most people.

Soldato
More to the point what were you doing on such a crappy website that is there just to pander to the sad idiots who follow Z lists around like flies.

Do you read womans weekly and heat magazine as well? :p

;)

Associate
They're smart enough to surround themselves with the right people, which is a damn sight more than can be said for most people.
All you need is to be lucky enough to meet one "right" person, and the rest will follow. I'm pretty sure it's more about her being lucky enough to meet the right people than being intelligent enough to surround herself with them.

Soldato
That'll be why every big boobed page 3 girl from the last 10 years is a millionaire then?

She was ridiculously huge though and at the time happened to release a sex tape which made her popularity skyrocket. (Yes I saw it and she looked liked a corpse!)

Then it dies down a bit and she suddenly appears on some crap celebrity program and marrys some **** bag.

DM

DM

Permabanned
The man willing to take at least 50% of the money in cash ie 300k i'l buy a Vayron and il give the man who sorts it 2k in cash finders fee.

I dont care what colour it is but the clock starts ticking 30 days once i re enter the uk :D

Soldato
She's made a load of cash by doing nothing, but can hardly blame her. If Britain's public want to splash out cash to read about who she's slept with, or how drunk she's been, then why wouldn't you keep cashing in?
"Hmm, I can get drunk all the time, keep partying and can sleep with a heap of random people and I can make LOTS of money from it? DEAL!"
It's her money and more importantly, it's her car. If she wants it to be pink, then why not make it pink?

I don't like why she is famous and I can imagine I wouldn't really get on with her as a person. Fair play to her though.

Do you think she came up with the get rich plan though? Or do you think maybe she paid clever marketing people? Looks are very subjective and personally I think she's uttery fugly.

Regardless of how she's become famous, or notorious... It's happened.
Maybe we should all pay clever marketing people to get our name in the papers?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom