**Just Arrived - Fantastic AOC 27" Monitor Deal!**

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Hi Guys

Just in today, a superb addition to our 25"-30" monitor range.
This AOC LED monitor features a 2ms response time and a generous 1080p resolution making it perfect for watching movies and playing games.
the AOC e2795Vh features an MVA panel rather than the cheaper and more common TN panel. This provides the benefits of strong contrast and excellent viewing angles.

I have this monitor sat on my desk at the moment and I have to say, it is really impressive. I use a very high end 30" panel at home which I have been comparing it to, whilst the resolution isn't as high, it provides excellent value for money. It is refreshing to see a focussed product like this, priced so well in the market.

add to this, the fact that OcUK are the cheapest around with Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members there has never been a better time to upgrade to a larger panel!

AOC E2795VH 27" Professional LED Monitor - Black @ £233.99 inc VAT

MO-005-AO_400.jpg

No compromises: The e2795Vh is perfect for office and action. This Full HD large-screen monitor with integrated speakers not only looks fantastic. The generous 16:9 display area offers ample space for complex charts, double-page spreads, image editing, games, videos or movies. High contrast and brightness values in combination with wide viewing angles and a fast response time provide an excellent image quality without blurring from almost every perspective. Thanks to DVI-D and HDMI inputs (with HDCP) high-resolution content from numerous video sources is displayed flawlessly. With electricity-saving LED backlights and a mercury-free manufacturing this flatscreen is also easy on the environment.

Features:-
- Screen Size: 27" Widescreen
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Contrast Ratio: 20,000,000:1
- Brightness: 300cd/m²
- Response Time: 2ms
- Contrast Ratio Typical 1.200:1
- Pixel / Dot / Pitch 0.3114 (H) x 0.3114 (V)
- Display Area 597.6 (H) x 336.15 (V)
- Viewing Angles (H/V): 170°/160°
- Special Features: DCB,e-Saver,i-Menu,Kensington Security Lock,screen+,SRS,USB,Wide View Angle
- Colours: 16.7 Million
- Inputs: 1x Analogue, 1x DVI-D & 1x HDMI
- VESA Compliant
- Warranty: 3 Years On-Site

Only £233.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Back
Top Bottom