Where's tolien?

Soldato
Hi guys,

What's happened to the user 'tolien' that used to regularly frequent this forum? I've had a lot of help and advice off of him in the past and I just did a little search and noticed he hasn't posted anything since November... is he alright?

SW.

Soldato
There was a cull of a few dons I heard But I'm sure that was sometime this year?

Did he just stop posting because of that? Shame as he was quite a contributer in networking

Soldato
Someone could Tweet him, seems fairly active over there

But I do remember him answering one of my noob networking questions 3/4 years ago. I'd probably lol at myself now.

Caporegime
I'm not dead, I just have other things to do! (Tute pointed this thread out to me; it may have been better if he hadn't, my intention is to not suddenly increase the amount of time I waste^Wspend here)

There is a guy on Twitter called Stuart who is @tolien and he's pretty technically sounding. Might be the same guy.

It is. Assuming you're @Pete_TeamBT who followed me the other day, I didn't get it because your account's protected. Retarded behaviour on Twitter's part but there you go.

Don't quote me but I think he had his Donship revoked?

For what difference it makes, I "resigned".

Last edited:

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Who?

trollface.jpg

Kidding. Welcome back.

A great contributor :)

Back
Top Bottom