What film did you watch last night?

Associate
Super 8

First hour and 15 minutes fine, last 30 minutes absolute gash....summer blockbuster of the year, i think not!

6/10

Bad Teacher

Easy to watch comedy with a couple of decent aughs to be extracted from it, not ground breaking or anything but a decent way to was a few hours.

7/10

Associate
i ended up watching Troy director cut. it's been so long since i seen it im not even sure the difference between the director cut and the standard release?. anyways i thought it was ok.

Soldato
The Thirteenth Floor.

I'd heard it compared to The Matrix, but that is very generous...

It's a good idea, and it works pretty well for about two thirds of the film, but the last act just goes totally off the rails. It's like they had a beginning and a middle, but no end, so they just made it up as they went along, without any idea of what the overall arc of the story was supposed to be.

Thought it was a cross between the Matrix and Inception with the world within a world etc. Like you said not a patch on either of those but watchable.

Associate
The Adjustment Bureau
Saw the first half on a plan a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed it. Watched the second half last night and felt a bit let down 7/10

Also Mad Max 2 10/10 :)

Soldato
Captain America: First Avenger Much better than I thought. Didn't have expectations before but this was a great film.

Arriety - Quite slow and boring. Simple story but stretched out and just lost interest really.

Zookeeper - Enjoyed this. Some silly bits but well worth watching.

Soldato
Finally saw HP finale in 3D.. I thought it was amazing, wasnt bored at any moment in the movie. Hiding my erection everytime Emma Watson came on screen was hard though ;)

Anyway I enjoyed it very much :) 9.5/10

Sho

Sho

Soldato
Four Lions - Brilliant...! Awsome... It's the 3rd time i watched it this year or since release.

" rubber dinghy rapids" - :D :D :D

10/10 movie...

Associate
Watchmen. Really didn't like it the first time round but actually quite enjoyed it last night. I like the style and soundtrack, the film still felt a little disjointed and a little long but overall pretty good. 6.5/10

Back
Top Bottom