Riots in Tottenham, London! (NO RACIST COMMENTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
What are you talking about? They're asking the public for help in identifying and bringing these people to justice. It doesn't have be "their mates" does it? It could be a school teacher that recognises them, a dentist, a doctor, a shop worker, a cafe owner, a football coach, a litter picker - any one. And i think the Met are being pro active and modern in their ways to reach out to the public.

Why don't you think about what you say next time, and not criticise people when you have no clue about how anything works? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

OMG Y DO DEY EVN BOTHER SHOWING CRIME WACH!! DEY AINT GONNA GRASS DER M8S UP ARE DEY!? DA BBC SHOLD BE ASHAMEDD!!!!!11111

Really?...so how many hundred pictures are they going to put up, as I said before, basically all those that covered their face have go away scott free/ wont be touched. as the MET stood their with their pants down wondering what to do at the time of the crime.

THe MET are being Pro Active...erm....thats a joke right?

Permabanned
LOL at Sky news feed right now. Shop owner got text last night about his shop being done over then went round to see and he said live on TV, "about 100-200 Black youths with hoodies on where rampaging round the streets" the reporter said " hope you're not being stereotypical" shop owner said No I was wearing a hoodie too. Then the reporter said "I'm sure they weren't all black people on the streets" shop owner said "no, I was the only white guy" interview got cut off after a few more seconds..

I caught that too, nearly spat my tea out in the office. :D

Soldato
I resent the implication that all working class people are like this. I've been on unemployent benefits before, but not through lack of trying to get a job. And I've been fully employed for the last four years. And never in my life would I take part in such mindless acts of vandilism and carnage. Nor would I go looting stores in the aftermath.

The scum behind this are the kinds of pigs that are perfectly content to wallow in their own ****! They dont want to better themselves. They just want to burn the world down around them.

Soldato
This mess and other minor incidents before have made me realise how pathetic the British Police actually are. remind me a bit of these rent-a-cops who have a uniform but are powerless to do anything.

Pathetic.

Soldato
They knew exactly what to do. Hold the line and prevent the rioters from spreading.

Umm they didnt..they didnt "hold" a line..the rioters had a line, that the police had to go to, or wouldn't go to, its up to the police to make teh line and hold them, their was none of that.

Caporegime
I personally hope that it is made clear to the parents of kids in these areas that if their kids are picked up it is the PARENTS who will be up for prosecution too. I think under the circumstances, any parent that allows their child out of the house tonight is giving them a green light to bring home some new pumps, a new TV or some nice new jewelry.
Lets be honest. Most of these looters are kids and their parents MUST know what is going on.
A country of sponging thieves with no morals or respect for others is what we have created. Just one more thing, aren't these the "poor and vulnerable in society" that messrs Blair & Brown pandered to?

Really now?

I can bet their family is either supporting them doing this or they don't care about their children, there's much more serious issues here than just blaming one easy thing like "thuggery".

Its correct, but its only half of the story no doubt and you don't fix that with force, it only comes to bite you in the behind somewhere down the line.
(points at Afghanistan = 7/7)

Soldato
They are still the working class, just because the wealthy have taken worth while jobs and opportunity from them preventing them from being able to get good honest work and trapped in the never ending cycle of poverty, doesn't make them any less so

No their scum class, were not talking about people who cannot get a job were taking about dregs who dont want a job they just want to spong off society knowing they will get homes, flat screen tv's, games consoles, etc.

Like Mr Caine said "Some men just want to watch the world burn"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom