Riots in Tottenham, London! (NO RACIST COMMENTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
They are just scared to use baton rounds incase one of the looters dies (rubber bullets have killed people in the past). That would be such a huge shame :rolleyes:

Permabanned
No just no, stop making it sound like its so simple.

It isn't.
So what is it then?

We KNOW that the police ignore the gang wars, because it's too difficult to do anything, they get accused of being racist, and risk their lives doing it. They only start doing anything when the gangs start involving normal people, otherwise they let them get on with it.

This is what this crime spree is, its the gangs showing the 'feds' that they shouldn't interfere with their little wars and stop 'running their endz'.

These gangs have been growing for a long time, but as usual the problem is deemed to be 'RACIST' so if the problem won't be admitted it will never get solved.

And don't act like this is a one off thing, the problems that caused this have been going on for ages. I WOULD KNOW BECAUSE YOU KNOW, I ACTUALLY LIVE HERE AND SEE IT WITH MY OWN EYES.

Man of Honour
article-2023874-0D5B22A500000578-684_472x498.jpg

Look at the poor white guy trying to save a childs toy from the dark menace behind him! :mad: :mad:

Not really needed mate.

Boots on the ground is what is required and 10,000 extra pairs will be on the streets tonight.

This has to help the situation. I think it will.

Soldato
How many trained officers and weapons do you really think we have? Go and have a reality check please.

we got groups of scum kids roaming the streets starting fires and looting shops and you think i need to get a reality check ?

i dont care how trained they are, give them plastic bullets and keep the streets clear tonight

Soldato
The guy sitting next to me at work wont shut up about the whole thing. Hes basically predicting the complete collapse of the UK government and economy over the next several days if the police dont swiftly move to bring this to a halt.

Soldato
Yes, very good column. Despite the whacky name she does very good work with these kids, sadly it's not enough though.

Her column is utter nonsense, it tries to take away the responsibility from those carrying out the acts and place it on someone else for failing to give those people something

Soldato
How many trained officers and weapons do you really think we have? Go and have a reality check please.

Because it would likely not help that much.

Umm you do, they ordered a 1000 of them thrugh the PSNI back orders last summer.

They do help, in NI this has been shown when used to put back lines and install fear, you dont have to shoot hundresd of them..one or two is enough to make them think twice.

Associate
Actually Im 24 , but I think generally the police are power trippy bunch of ******* and they need to be sorted , anyways that just my views.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom