Riots in Tottenham, London! (NO RACIST COMMENTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TS7

TS7

Soldato
Just got back from Leicester town centre and all the twitter reports of rioting are absolute rubbish. London road is also not closed. There is, however, a very heavy police presence. There was not a single road I turned into in and near the city centre which did not have either police cars, vans or officers present.

Associate
Just got back from Leicester town centre and all the twitter reports of rioting are absolute rubbish. London road is also not closed. There is, however, a very heavy police presence. There was not a single road I turned into in and near the city centre which did not have either police cars, vans or officers present.

London Road, Croydon is closed off mate.

Associate
scaled.php

Damn those looters are getting professional at it, not even left a trace!

Oh its getting serious now, the pro looters are in town.

Soldato
From the top

I'm suggesting it went a bit wrong, the guy was shot, and the police thought 'This is kinda a bad thing, he wasn't reaching for his weapon or anything, we could be in trouble here'

Within half a second one of the coppers, without thinking it through, started saying 'I'm shot, I'm shot' and went to hospital.

The media were informed about the death and the fact a policeman took a bullet. Therefore everyone's like 'thank goodness even drug dealer man is dead'. The police get some time.

One of his mates, as he was loaded into the ambulance, thought er, no blood, nothing? er .. my mate's gonna get rumbled here in about 20 minutes .. what do we do?

In silly decision number 2, his mate gets the first coppers radio, and puts a police bullet through it

The hospital treated the guy, they said 'er, you have no injuries whatsoever, no bruising, er, kinda nothing' and release him

the media are fed 'POLICE RADIO SAVES police officers life saved from evil drug dealer '. I was reading those headlines just a few days ago.

A few days later ,, oh no ,, IPCC is saying it's a police bullet not evil drug dealer's bullet.. doh. Police are planned for this .. 'Well, must have been a ricochet or something'

BUT as people on here have said, even when you have a ricochet, if its powerful enough to SHATTER a police radio, you expect the copper to have some form of, er, ANY kind of injury or bruising at the area in question. not, er, nothing.

As I said, all a mess. Surely you can remember the 'police saved by his radio' and 'shot policeman taken to hospital' headlines at the time of the death? not too dis-similar to the police 'the bomber was wearing a huge puffy jacket' info that was coming out after they shot that guy ...

Quite...

Soldato
At the request of the company, the guy who works for me has moved to London from Hertfordshire in order to save himself a 2 hour commute.

He moved to Canning Town three days ago... ooops!

Soldato
From the top, here's my best guess with all the facts we have at the moment ...

I'm suggesting it went a bit wrong, the guy was shot, and the police thought 'This is kinda a bad thing, he wasn't reaching for his weapon or anything, we could be in trouble here'

Within half a second one of the coppers, without thinking it through, started saying 'I'm shot, I'm shot' and went to hospital.

The media were informed about the death and the fact a policeman took a bullet. Therefore everyone's like 'thank goodness even drug dealer man is dead'. The police get some time.

One of his mates, as he was loaded into the ambulance, thought er, no blood, nothing? er .. my mate's gonna get rumbled here in about 20 minutes .. what do we do?

In silly decision number 2, his mate gets the first coppers radio, and puts a police bullet through it

The hospital treated the guy, they said 'er, you have no injuries whatsoever, no bruising, er, kinda nothing' and release him

the media are fed 'POLICE RADIO SAVES police officers life saved from evil drug dealer '. I was reading those headlines just a few days ago.

A few days later ,, oh no ,, IPCC is saying it's a police bullet not evil drug dealer's bullet.. doh. Police are planned for this .. 'Well, must have been a ricochet or something'

BUT as people on here have said, even when you have a ricochet, if its powerful enough to SHATTER a police radio, you expect the copper to have some form of, er, ANY kind of injury or bruising at the area in question. not, er, nothing.

As I said, all a mess. Surely you can remember the 'police saved by his radio' and 'shot policeman taken to hospital' headlines at the time of the death? not too dis-similar to the police 'the bomber was wearing a huge puffy jacket' info that was coming out after they shot that guy ...

You're utterly deluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom