Riots in Tottenham, London! (NO RACIST COMMENTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato

Yeah. While we're at it, we should bury rape victims upto their necks and smash their heads in with rocks for having the audacity to report their "adultery" to the police. Either that or hang our student protester types from crane jibbets in city centres. We have much to learn from the "Just" & Wise Iranian Ayatollahs.

Don
It look unintentional as well as the police officer fell to the ground also... He was retreating and then someone gave a command to advance, he might have turned quickly and knocked the lil runt over...

I found it very funny... Good on the police
I thought it was more to do with the other police officer running over to him and stamping him in the nuts. Brilliant. :D

Associate
Those police got quite a few sly kicks and punches on the guy. It very obvious that if the police had their way, they'd beat the living **** out of these thugs.

This is the exact problem that has caused these riots, there is no fear. It may be naive and immature but I don't remember there being half as many problems when it was over looked if a copper gave someone a clip round the ear

Soldato
It's such a shame that we can't guarantee the safety of police officers and let them use force. Retribution is needed, these kids need to know there are consequences to their actions.

Such a terrible image of England.

Soldato
Yeah. While we're at it, we should bury rape victims upto their necks and smash their heads in with rocks for having the audacity to report their "adultery" to the police. Either that or hang our student protester types from crane jibbets in city centres. We have much to learn from the "Just" & Wise Iranian Ayatollahs.

Would you like a high horse to go with your soapbox? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom