iTunes Cleaner Upper (Technical Terms)

Soldato
Was just wondering I was in the Apple Store few weeks back and I saw software for roughly £25 which cleaned iTunes up adding album names, artists, track number, album art to make iTunes beautiful! 80% of mine is perfect, few odd tracks such as mix tapes and random tracks. I obviously download all Music purchased via iTunes cough.. cough.. Anyone aware of freeware to do this as Im quite bored manually sorting various artists out.

:D

Soldato
Fix it all in Helium Music manager (theres a free version and a more featured pro version) and then re import all your tracks.

I had to do this to my whole mp3 collection after my loverly wife managed to tag every track as the artist being some korean bird she was looking for online, dont ask me how she did it but it wasnt fun fixing it.

Associate
Fix it all in Helium Music manager (theres a free version and a more featured pro version) and then re import all your tracks.

I had to do this to my whole mp3 collection after my loverly wife managed to tag every track as the artist being some korean bird she was looking for online, dont ask me how she did it but it wasnt fun fixing it.

PC only :(

Back
Top Bottom