My God I cannot escape the filth !!

Soldato
OP
The one that used to get me... I'd quite happily do the dishes and told the people I was sharing with that... however I'd come to do them and find inches deep grease, frying pans, utensils, mugs w/ left over soup etc. not even filled with water on their side making a mess all left in the sink :( atleast put it on the side and try and be half tidy about it... takes me longer to cleanup the sink and move everything out before I can even start washing up than doing the dishes themselves.

that is what is worst....half empty coffee mugs left by the sink...all it takes is a rinse and it's half clean anyway. Her cooking is grim anyway she uses tonnes of fat, all left in the pans after cooking and left for days.

pics will be up shortly

Not only that but she ordered a bed months ago, it half turned up and the matteresses didn't. It's been left in the hallway ever since, and some of it in the stairwell. I just want to throw it out lol

Soldato
OP
Dishes left here for 3 days, all with fat n stuff on them...

IMAG0012.jpg

Manky pasta thing which has gone off and started growing things...

IMAG0110.jpg

Soldato
Just take one of her facebook, obviously. I don't think those dishes are that bad, the mouldy stuff in the fridge isn't good but the dishes are pretty standard in a student flat. Are you students?

I enjoy living with myself for these reasons. I can be as messy and lazy with dishes when I want (and it does get pretty horrible now and then) but other times I can keep it nice and clean. I only have myself to blame if it gets bad.

Soldato
OP
Just take one of her facebook, obviously.

I enjoy living with myself for these reasons. I can be as messy and lazy with dishes when I want (and it does get pretty horrible now and then) but other times I can keep it nice and clean. I only have myself to blame if it gets bad.

I don't have her facebook nor do I want it. She might see what I have written about her on there too haha

Soldato
Been in the same situation before, tell them exactly whats what and give them the opportunity to change if not then give em the boot. Economically it might work well sharing costs but when the one your sharing with is a lazy good for nowt harbinger of grime there's only one way out.

Soldato
I have the same problem with one of my house mates. He's from an extremely wealthy family and at home they have maids and butlers to do everything for him. He is blissfully unaware of the crap he leaves around. Ass.

Soldato
All due respect, just because you won't eat the food doesn't mean that won't (even if it kills them). So you should never throw/touch their food.

Just my 2c.

Back
Top Bottom