***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
1 week without fags - Im well chuffed..
Wishing I had done this years ago - I cant believe how easy it has been.
My nicotene fix is sorted, all I need to do is work my way through the pre mixed flavours that Im diluting down to 18mg, which will take another 6 weeks. I can't wait as Im really missing something in the taste dept, that is my only regret at the mo...
Id buy more flavours but I got carried away in the sale and blew my spare cash.

Now all I need to do is convert the missus..

Soldato
OP
Just polished off the last of my DV Lotus Flower (definite keeper) and my red label tobacco (one I always come back to), so am looking to try out this RY4 that everyone goes on about, and maybe something else as well. Where's best to get it from and does it come premixed or as concentrate? Haven't mixed my own before so looking to maybe give that a shot if someone can tell me what stuff I need and where to get it :)

Soldato
cloud9vaping do the flavour concentrate, but your best bet is to buy a 5ml pre-mixed version and decide if you like it..
It will be my first attempt at mixing my own once I get some flavours, I think you need vanilla and caramel, might try a bit of honey as well..

Soldato
Will this charger work straight on a Tornado battery? Or is the Tornado Mega different from the normal Tornado?

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co...tornado-mega-powered-usb-charger-product.html

Im a bit confused. Id like to try out the Tornado Tank, not the 510 thing or the Tornado Mega or compact Tornado.

Ive got 2 x Tornado Tank atomizers and 510 Titan chargers, what do i need to get it going? Im not really up for the starter kit since i dont want the prefilled or the charger since i have my own flavors and probably only need the £2.99 adaptor to charge a Tornado battery.

Last edited:
Caporegime
That charger will be fine. The only diff between mega and normal tank is the size of the cartridge. Same atty, and same batt. There is the larger battery available, but it still has same voltage and amp output, just a larger life (1000mah iirc)

Soldato
Well almost a week on, and i havent touched a real cig/roll up since..Mighty impressed, although i do have a couple of issues with the Tornado so far...One, it floods a lot, even long steady draws, doesnt solve it, as a result ive used way more fluid than i should have done, Second im not getting a lot of flavour, the bog standard menthol it came with is superb, but the spearmint i got smells of spearmint but doesnt taste of it lol.

So what is everyones prefered choice of fluid? pre-mixed and ready to go.

Anyway pay day tomorrow, so what should be on my Shopping list guys?
Basically got the Tornado 1 battery kit, so goes without saying another battery is on the list, LR Atomizer or normal ones?

Soldato
What is everyone using as their base tobacco flavour?
I fancy having a go at my own RY4 type flavour, but want to make sure I get a decent tobacco base first
Found this new recipe for RY4 on the ecig forums. All FA flavourings.
"I'm loving this mix more than anything I've done to date...

50/50 base... 18mg...

Latakia 3%
Caramel 3%
Vanilla Bourbon 2%
Bavarian Creme 2%
FA's Vape Wizard 1%

Excellent flavor..."

Have I mentioned I have my SS GGTS now. :) Very happy with it, only thing is I can't use my iAtty on it yet, as I am waiting on some 99.9% pure silver, no resistance wire to come from the U.S. Also waiting on some xc-116 ceramic wick to try, instead of the SS mesh wick I'd been using. :D ;)
3ecbac43.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Well almost a week on, and i havent touched a real cig/roll up since..Mighty impressed, although i do have a couple of issues with the Tornado so far...One, it floods a lot, even long steady draws, doesnt solve it, as a result ive used way more fluid than i should have done, Second im not getting a lot of flavour, the bog standard menthol it came with is superb, but the spearmint i got smells of spearmint but doesnt taste of it lol.

So what is everyones prefered choice of fluid? pre-mixed and ready to go.

Anyway pay day tomorrow, so what should be on my Shopping list guys?
Basically got the Tornado 1 battery kit, so goes without saying another battery is on the list, LR Atomizer or normal ones?

I use lr exclusively now, couldn't go back. If you find it floods, try tilting it upwards to burn off the juice that leaks through (of course don't let it burn dry, just vape until it isn't flooded) or loosen the atty a little bit to loosen up the draw. Tighter draw creates more of a vacuum and pulls more juice into the atty. Also try a different tank.

Soldato
I use lr exclusively now, couldn't go back. If you find it floods, try tilting it upwards to burn off the juice that leaks through (of course don't let it burn dry, just vape until it isn't flooded) or loosen the atty a little bit to loosen up the draw. Tighter draw creates more of a vacuum and pulls more juice into the atty. Also try a different tank.

Righto ill try that, last for an experiment i vaped without the tank in, christ its sooo much smoother tasting without it in, and just shows how flooded it can get, i got a good 20 vapes without the tank, Also got another battery a LR atty and some spare tanks coming from TW, and from cloud 9 vaping a 30ml bottle of RY4, might aswell see what people are on about with this one...Also looking for some DV absinthe in a 10 or 20ml bottle if anyone knows of a place to get that, i love anything that tastes of aniseed.

Associate
Hiya, I've been lurking a while reading various posts and comments and am seriously considering taking the plunge and getting a vaping device of some sort or another. I experimented a while back (18 months or so) with them and I think I got a cheap poor quality device from ebay and it was not so pleasant and I ended up getting a sore throat from it so gave up.

However, reading all the positive reactions on here and other forums I want to try again, with a more modern device. I have been looking at the Tornado Tank, as that seems to get the most positive feedback from the majority of people. It is one of the more expensive options, but if it helps me to reduce cigarettes then it will pay for itself.

This may sound a little stupid, but I wish they hadn't put that little red devil on the outer shell. I would rather just have something very plain, and I notice a page or two back that someone mentioned the Tornado Tank was identical in design to the EGO-t so I have been looking at that instead. Does anyone here have one? It's available on cloud9 here:

http://www.cloud9vaping.co.uk/epage...tPath=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Products/EGO-T-51-B

but does not come with any juice or a wall adapter. It is a bit cheaper than the Tornado Tank however. I was doing some more research this morning and found this:

http://www.exhalecigarette.co.uk/product_p/eetkb.htm

It comes with the plug adapter and juice and, with the discount code 'exhale', is £49-50. Am I right in saying this is the same as the Tornado Tank but, as with the one on cloud9, is just 'rebranded'? Does that one on exhalecigarette seem alright to you vaping veterans?!

Perhaps I should start with a 510 system as it's cheaper and if I don't get on with it, it's not as expensive! Any comments or thoughts would be terrific :)

Soldato
Ive been using the 510 for a couple of months now and im looking at the Tornado Tank systems now. The 510 is perfect for using when out and about but if im at home i think the Tornado Tank will be better for me since i dont have to fill it up all the time.

Permabanned
Hiya, I've been lurking a while reading various posts and comments and am seriously considering taking the plunge and getting a vaping device of some sort or another. I experimented a while back (18 months or so) with them and I think I got a cheap poor quality device from ebay and it was not so pleasant and I ended up getting a sore throat from it so gave up.

However, reading all the positive reactions on here and other forums I want to try again, with a more modern device. I have been looking at the Tornado Tank, as that seems to get the most positive feedback from the majority of people. It is one of the more expensive options, but if it helps me to reduce cigarettes then it will pay for itself.

This may sound a little stupid, but I wish they hadn't put that little red devil on the outer shell. I would rather just have something very plain, and I notice a page or two back that someone mentioned the Tornado Tank was identical in design to the EGO-t so I have been looking at that instead. Does anyone here have one? It's available on cloud9 here:

http://www.cloud9vaping.co.uk/epage...tPath=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Products/EGO-T-51-B

but does not come with any juice or a wall adapter. It is a bit cheaper than the Tornado Tank however. I was doing some more research this morning and found this:

http://www.exhalecigarette.co.uk/product_p/eetkb.htm

It comes with the plug adapter and juice and, with the discount code 'exhale', is £49-50. Am I right in saying this is the same as the Tornado Tank but, as with the one on cloud9, is just 'rebranded'? Does that one on exhalecigarette seem alright to you vaping veterans?!

Perhaps I should start with a 510 system as it's cheaper and if I don't get on with it, it's not as expensive! Any comments or thoughts would be terrific :)

They're both the same, the exhale one looks good so go for that with some more juice (juice doesn't seem to bad value either). Don't get a 510 system, just go with a tank, you will use it and you will stop smoking with it. Simples :)

Soldato
Found this new recipe for RY4 on the ecig forums. All FA flavourings.
"I'm loving this mix more than anything I've done to date...

50/50 base... 18mg...

Latakia 3%
Caramel 3%
Vanilla Bourbon 2%
Bavarian Creme 2%
FA's Vape Wizard 1%

Excellent flavor..."

Got a link to the forum in question???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom