***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
They're both the same, the exhale one looks good so go for that with some more juice (juice doesn't seem to bad value either). Don't get a 510 system, just go with a tank, you will use it and you will stop smoking with it. Simples :)

Thanks! I have ordered it, will report back with my thoughts when it's up and running :)

Associate
spec me soem juice.

i like the following
tw titan - redbull
enjuice - chocolate coffee caramel -silky smooth
tw titan - cinnamon
tw titan - coffee

tobacco favours and ry4 are al right but not my preferred vape

also have something for trade. TW Red label menthol 18mg have around 25+ml

Soldato
So it's an alternative to smoking? Are the only advantages are:

- It's Cheaper
- Smells Less
- Can use it indoors

?

And is it only nicotine that people use it for? Or are there other non-nicotine alternatives?

You can get nicotine free liquid, if that's what you're referring to.

Soldato
Yeah that's what I meant - Do some people use it for just a tasty non-poisonous smoke? :p

I guess some people do, and eventually over time you decrease the strength to nothing anyway, well thats my plan, ive not touched a cig/roll up since getting mine, ive had the craving but i take longer draws to get a bigger hit to solve that lol.

Cant wait for my new atty and battery to come though, sick of charging the battery for 2 hours lol that is a killer lol

Soldato
OP
Really annoyed my tornado atty seems to be stuffed had it two weeks. Mega burnt taste / loss of flavour despite liquid.

Ah, might have gone off in your pocket? Happened to me once and there was no coming back from that taste. Alternatively, maybe a wicking issue that went too far?

Soldato
Ah, might have gone off in your pocket? Happened to me once and there was no coming back from that taste. Alternatively, maybe a wicking issue that went too far?

I have not had it in my pocket. I was using it heavily when a bit drunk the other night. I wonder if i've raped it. Super annoyed

Soldato
I have not had it in my pocket. I was using it heavily when a bit drunk the other night. I wonder if i've raped it. Super annoyed

It's a possibility. Mind you, I've leaned the wrong way on a 510 atty connected to a passthrough when drunk, and only noticed after I could feel it through my shirt as I typed on the laptop! That atty still went strong for a few more weeks, no horrible taste.

Pretty much just a case of **** happens with these things!

Soldato
Been meaning to order some more stuff from tastyvapor.us as I absolutely love the Atomic Cinnacide flavour but just went to order and the turnaround is 72hrs just now :( Wish I'd kept some spare!

Associate

The wick is likely burnt, not a lot you can do about it bar trying a vodka bath or rewicking it. There are guides on the TW forum on rewicking but it isn't easy to do and might just kill it completely. Since I think you are a fairly new vaper? It is unlikely you'll have anything in your kit to use for wick anyway.

If it is only burnt juice in the cup and coil a vodka bath, blow out and repriming normally works. Seems unlikely to me thou as just vaping through it normally fixes this issue.

I've had atomizers completely die (with the pop) in 2 weeks. They ain't all made equally. You'd think with the high cost they'd have better QA but it doesn't seem so.

Associate
Good grief RY4 from cloud9vaping is horrid..How can anyone like this? its seriously gag inducing at the moment and ive almost out of my spearmint aswell lol :( Thought it was meant to taste nice...lies i tell ya lol.

I hate TWs cinnamint but their are lots of people love it. Like said above reviews can't really tell you very much about flavours. Always have a stash of your favourite(s) and only buy new flavours in small amounts if you can.

The cloud9vaping lot seem to be a bit fanatical over their RY4, I've never tried that one but I'm not to interested in the flavour since the others I have tried ain't been anything special.

Associate
A[L]C;19843760 said:
This is why I use dual coil, or Boge LR cartomisers :)

I've yet to try a cartomiser I liked (haven't tried many) but was thinking about trying some dual coil ones with my next order. Was also thinking about trying one of the pump carts or a direct dripping type effect without the dripping. I'm far to lazy to drip all the time and it looks to weird to others for me out and about.

Soldato
OP

Yeah sometimes if you vape faster than it wicks you can vape it dry and burn the wick. I have had it go off in my pocket and burn a bunch of juice, but it mostly went away after a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom