***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I'm waiting for my Ego Tank to arrive and am pondering whether to get some liquids for it or just use the stuff that comes with it...

I still find all the different options a tad confusing. I am getting a tank system, does this mean I need a certain liquid type? Am I best of starting with a pre-mixed liquid (I take it premixed means flavour + nicotine?).

Would it be best to order a sample set of 5 10ml bottles or something? I heard some people mention the decadent vapours range on TW, anyone got any flavours that they can recommend?

Caporegime
the only liquids you can't use with a tank are the 100% VG stuff. You'll have to use PG or dilute the VG with distilled water.

I stick to no more than 30% VG else I find it doesn't vape very well at all. Simply put, VG is too viscous. :)

Soldato
Hmm after using this ry4 for most of the day I actually like it now lol, it keeps me on my toes as it tastes different each time I vape it..on the other hand I ordered some Dv absinthe from ecig wizard, hopefully it is real DV as the picture doesn't look like a DV bottle.

Soldato
Ordered a Titan Tank for the girlfriend, should arrive on Thurs. Will try it out and let everyone know what I think. :)

Also got some DV Mentholyctus and Peppermint concentrates one their way. :)

I set up my spare battery and atty for my missus, she lasted about 6 hrs before going back onto the fags - hated it :confused:

Soldato
Are there any discount codes for TW at the moment?

The tornado manual pass through battery. Are they any good? Do they go wrong? Im looking at using it only when i have access to a usb. I do most of my heavy vaping at my computer so it seems ideal. Can you buy extra pass through batteries on their own or do you have to buy the whole thing?

Last edited:
Associate
I'm off up to TW tomorrow to pick up the £45 mixing kit. For the last 3 weeks I've been vaping Menthol (which is ace), RY3 (which has been a little hit and miss tbh) and DV Milk Choc Chip (which is like smoking a milkshake!).

The mixing kit comes with 3 DV concentrates. Any suggestions or recommendations for great all day vapes? Money is a little tight at the moment, so I'd rather go with safe, well loved flavours, than anything too oddball...

Soldato
My all day vapes are Strawberry VG and Red Energy.
Also my Blueberry is now tasting great, when i first got it it was far too purfumy, now thats all gone and just great taste left!.

Caporegime
Oh, and after getting some juice into my mouth for the 3rd or 4th time today, I've swapped my atty (been using same everyday for 6 weeks) for the spare, now I know what a broken atty is like. :p

I suppose this post is a "I got 6 weeks out of one Tornado Tank atty" post for anyone wondering how long they last.

Permabanned
LR atty on the Tornado seems no different to the normal atty to me, maybe a little more throat hit but not much else different, Plus side my Absinthe will be here tomorrow :)

I agree, I have a few LR atties on my TT and they don't seem any different, just run the battery down quicker.

I mistakenly bought some non tank mega attys, the ones with the 'wool' inside and they offer a lot more flavour than the tanks so I use these as home.

I just put an order in with flavourart in Italy. When you find a flavour you like you can bulk order it and get it really cheap. 250ml of apple pie and 100ml of RY4 flavouring (RY4 is a fair bit more, probably it's popularity) cost me just over £50 delivered - this is enough flavouring to make close to 2 liters of juice :) - should keep me going a while.

Soldato
LR atties really should/do produce more vapour, warmth and flavour than MR(Medium Resistance) atties. What Ohm are the ones you guys are using?

Last edited:
Caporegime
I agree, I have a few LR atties on my TT and they don't seem any different, just run the battery down quicker.

I mistakenly bought some non tank mega attys, the ones with the 'wool' inside and they offer a lot more flavour than the tanks so I use these as home.

I just put an order in with flavourart in Italy. When you find a flavour you like you can bulk order it and get it really cheap. 250ml of apple pie and 100ml of RY4 flavouring (RY4 is a fair bit more, probably it's popularity) cost me just over £50 delivered - this is enough flavouring to make close to 2 liters of juice :) - should keep me going a while.

Ha! I struggle to use 10ml a week :D 2 litres would last me just shy of 4 years!

Soldato
Just had a delivery of some RY4 Intense from vapourworld, been getting some rave reviews on UK vapers, so I couldn't resist. Especially as it is £15.47 with shipping for 50ml and they fill the bottle right to the tippy top, so it is easily 55ml. :)
Best value juice I have bought, so hope I like it as much as the reviews.
Now to clean an atty to try it out, smells like the first RY4 I ever got, over two years ago now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom