Home accounting

Soldato
hello, im just looking for some basic free accounting software just to manage my own funds, carnt seem to find anything decent, someone said about web based ones but i carn seem to find a decent one that free, any help thanks

Soldato
I developed my own excel based one. It has 13 sheets, one for each month, and 1 summary.
each month has 5 colums, date, money in, description, money out, description.
The summary just has month by month. You could go fancier with drop downs etc, but I never bothered. It helped get my life in order 3-4 years ago, and I no longer require it any more! Never used it for a year and a half, just not required.

Soldato
Hmm, ive only got the complicated version, which works out tax, NI etc. But its all out of date. If you want to work it out, you can have it. It looks very complicated, but the wages calc part can be ignored basically. It was just an easy way of working it out myself! You would need to configure your trust. (Click on the trust button under your post)

Associate
If it's to do your home bank accounts , look no further than Quicken . I use an early version and have done for the last 16 years . Have setup all bank accounts ,credit card accounts . You can manage your direct debits, standing orders .You can review any part of your account [snapshots] from any year . There were lots of free versions . I had quite a few disks of Quicken version 5 that were once free.

Back
Top Bottom