Batman Live

Soldato
From the posters and promo videos i've seen, i don't see this being anything other then Schumacher level of cheesy crapness. As a real Bats fan i'm staying away, but might be fun for kids

Man of Honour
My mate got a few free tickets so I'm heading along tonight, got absolutely no interest in it to be honest but might as well check it out for something to do.

Soldato
From the posters and promo videos i've seen, i don't see this being anything other then Schumacher level of cheesy crapness. As a real Bats fan i'm staying away, but might be fun for kids

I heard it was quite good :(

Its rubbish!

If you have young children, take them along for an enjoyable night.

Otherwise avoid

:(

I've got tickets for next Saturday at the O2. Its ok though I shall be hitting a Gin bar before hand to make it more enjoyable

Soldato
Fair enough, I didn't realise it would be that childish. Shame.

Not_Sure_If_Serious.jpg

Have you seen the videos? Promo material? You must be a bit blind mate!

Soldato
Really fancied going but simply couldn't afford the tickets at this moment in time (and couldn't be arsed getting trains and whatnot to the o2) still would love to see it though. I think despite what the nay sayers are saying it's something you have to experience for yourself

Caporegime
Did anyone really expect The Dark Knight Returns on stage or something?

You did all get a good look at the posters ahead of time, yeah? The ones that bore a striking resemblance to 60s TV Batman with a fancier Batsuit, yeah?

Soldato
Did anyone really expect The Dark Knight Returns on stage or something?

You did all get a good look at the posters ahead of time, yeah? The ones that bore a striking resemblance to 60s TV Batman with a fancier Batsuit, yeah?

Nope, booked them in November last year

Back
Top Bottom