• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Cooler for i7 920

Soldato
Hi there,

I bought an i7 bundle from the MM, and he said it will do 4ghz on air.

Just wondering what the best cooler would be? It is currently on stock

Thanks,

Associate
Megahelems +1, even in the summer cpu stays coolish. But i would check the prices, noctua one looks good aswell. Either one if these bad boys would do their job fine.

Soldato
Soldato
+1 especially when you can get that cooler and a decent pair of quiet 120mm fans for under £40 at the moment.

The megahalems is great, but looking at the price now (a shade under £50 and no fans included) I'd much rather go for the amazing Thermalright Silver Arrow for a few quid more (and it comes with fans included).

Woah didn't see that deal before. That VX is a bargain! The Megahalem is too expensive and not as good as the Venomous X so you can't go wrong with Thermalright.

Caporegime
+1 for the vx at that price, a while back i made the silly upgrade to a prolimatech super mega. No difference in load temps over the old TRUE black it replaced, the super mega cost me £70.00 as well. The vx is basically an updated version of the TRUE, which i found to offer lots of space, even with very high heatsinked ocz reaper ram.

Back
Top Bottom