Spec me a designer

Associate
Hi all!

The company I am running is rapidly expanding to a global market and I think the time has come to do a little re-branding, tidy things up and involve some professionals.

So, I am looking for a design studio in London area, which would be able to design us a new logo, booklets, brochures, business cards, etc. I am not looking to spend a fortune on re-branding, but I am prepared to pay a reasonable amount for a quality job.
Unfortunately I know no one who can recommend me anyone. Googling produces a whole bunch of part time students and tiny print shops, who (no offense) are not capable of doing a professional and serious job.

I though maybe someone here can recommend such a design studio? Maybe you dealt with someone, maybe the company you work for dealt with someone?

Thanks, chaps!

Associate
OP
[FnG]magnolia;19850855 said:
What's your budget?
To be honest, I am not sure. It will depend on how I like the studio/designer, what they have to offer, their portfolio, etc. Perhaps I would be looking at a several hundred pounds, maybe more maybe less.

My friend Ricky is head designer at Traffic digital, he is absolutely awesome
Cool! If it is not too much trouble, please send his details. Thank you!

They look interesting, thank you! Did you work with them somehow? Will give them a ring...

Looks like a portal for designers to advertise themselves?

Soldato
Any chance you can introduce me, please? You know, it's always more pleasant and relaxed to deal with someone through referral.

He's not in at the moment so I'll e-mail him now with the things you need in your opening post and get back to you if you like.

Associate
OP
He's not in at the moment so I'll e-mail him now with the things you need in your opening post and get back to you if you like.
That would be awesome, mate, thank you. I actually live close to the that studio, so I might go to see them and if your friend replies - it would know who to ask.
Cheers!

Soldato
Inflynx, shall I e-mail your trust account?

EDIT: sent an e-mail to that address and it failed.

Last edited:
Permabanned
To be honest, I am not sure. It will depend on how I like the studio/designer, what they have to offer, their portfolio, etc. Perhaps I would be looking at a several hundred pounds, maybe more maybe less.

I don't believe you will get what you're looking for for that amount.

Associate
OP
I don't believe you will get what you're looking for for that amount.
I am aware that it might cost more. But with every individual case different set of things are required. I'll have to talk to a few studios explain what I'd like, listen to what they can do. I will then be in a better position to plan the budget, decide what I do need and what can wait to fit that budget.

Back
Top Bottom