Xenoblade Chronicles

Associate
Mine was sent today so hopefully I will receive it tomorrow. Really looking forward to it after the huge disappointment that was final fantasy 13.

Soldato
wtf, I said I wasn't going to bother but

"A glowing return to form for the JRPG that boasts one of the strongest battle systems in the genre"

"Xenoblade Chronicles begins in much the same way as its spiritual grandfather, the seminal Japanese RPG Xenogears, did some 13 years ago."

How can I not :p

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Any one found this in a shop yet, I tried 4 different places and only gamestation had it and I ain’t paying £40 for it.

Associate
I actually think this game is selling out not necessarily because it's an unpopular genre (because JRPGs are still well loved - just look at the Persona series) but actually, because it's a good game.

Associate
Only played around 2 hours so far and I'm getting a good feeling about it. Best RPG I've played since Skies Of Arcadia.

This game is also, HUGE! The first town is bigger than some game worlds almost.

Also, I'm quite liking the english accents, especially Fiora's. :p

Soldato
OP
You have to cast one of your abilities that debuffs break, then Reyn will cast his ability that does Topple then the fight should end, you may have to do it as part of a chain attack, can't remember for sure, when the blue bar is full press up on the dpad and choose the blue chain attack ability.

Associate
You have to cast one of your abilities that debuffs break, then Reyn will cast his ability that does Topple then the fight should end, you may have to do it as part of a chain attack, can't remember for sure, when the blue bar is full press up on the dpad and choose the blue chain attack ability.

Use a chain attack with all 3 party members and try to topple him. Easiest boss so far for me...

edit: beaten

Finally beat the ****er with just 2 characters,one reyn I think is his name kept dieing ,how far are ye guys into it?

Soldato
If you don't have one and your TV supports, definately worth getting a component cable now they can be had so cheaply. Doesn't make a MASSIVE difference to picture quality in the same way upping the res would etc, but it does prevent nasties like colour bleed and is just a bit nicer to look at. :)

Back
Top Bottom