Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
although this may of been asked many many times and i am aware of recommended specs

Would my system require an upgrade in anyones personal opinion to be able to play BF3 comfortably at very high settings?

i7 920 3GHZ
6 Gig DDR3
5870 1GB oc 900/1300 up to date driver
res : 1920,1080
1TB HDD sata II

Associate
Don't get why people are asking for advice if their uber/rubbish rig can run bf3. The game isn't finished yet, no one has played the final build, therefore everything right now is speculation. We haven't seen the settings at all to experiment, we don't even know if there will be a VERY HIGH setting in the final build.

Associate
although this may of been asked many many times and i am aware of recommended specs

Would my system require an upgrade in anyones personal opinion to be able to play BF3 comfortably at very high settings?

i7 920 3GHZ
6 Gig DDR3
5870 1GB oc 900/1300 up to date driver
res : 1920,1080
1TB HDD sata II

if your pc does give you lag get one of these :p;):D
ict_equipment33_mid.jpg

your system should be fine to be honest.

Soldato
Don't get why people are asking for advice if their uber/rubbish rig can run bf3. The game isn't finished yet, no one has played the final build, therefore everything right now is speculation. We haven't seen the settings at all to experiment, we don't even know if there will be a VERY HIGH setting in the final build.

Hmm interesting

Will beta allow for changes in settings or will it be similar to alpha in that it would only allow changes in 2-3 settings?

Caporegime
It looked more like the smoke was because the tank was just about to explode.

Awesome footage though, visually the map looks stunning! I can't friggin' wait!!

Seen it blow up but if you go to 6:42 in the video it launches something out the back and smoke starts to appears from the blue barrier behind it. Could be the smoke cannisters being fired.

Soldato
I want to play BF3 now!!:mad:

2 months of wait is too loooooooooooong!!

Everytime I log onto Origin, BF3 window is staring at me with 'Unreleased' sign underneath and I can't click on it :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom