***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Funny you should say that - 13 days in and Im in the same boat, had to switch to the backup one.
That has put me off the LR attys, as if Im only getting 2 weeks out of a normal tornado atty, then I hate to think how long the LR attys will last if they warn people that they last less time than the MR attys..

Ring Tony at TW. I was in there yesterday and having a chat with him about my Tank atty that I binned because it was burning. 'All atomizers have a 28 day guarantee.' were his words. It's not very clear that the guarantee applies to attys on the site, but it's worth giving him a call.

Soldato
Ring Tony at TW. I was in there yesterday and having a chat with him about my Tank atty that I binned because it was burning. 'All atomizers have a 28 day guarantee.' were his words. It's not very clear that the guarantee applies to attys on the site, but it's worth giving him a call.

Nice one, will give them a ring...

Soldato
OP
So, what ranges of liquid use higher VG content? I've always used TW who, I think I'm correct in saying, use 10% VG and the rest PG, and I wanted to try out something with more vapour and maybe a little less throat hit. Any suggestions before I order?

Soldato
Funny you should say that - 13 days in and Im in the same boat, had to switch to the backup one.
That has put me off the LR attys, as if Im only getting 2 weeks out of a normal tornado atty, then I hate to think how long the LR attys will last if they warn people that they last less time than the MR attys..

edit

it is a whole new world out there with all sorts of devices for the tornado tank.
Im seeing replacement attys @ around 6-7 quid

http://www.ecigwizard.com/shop/en/ego-tank/125-ego-tank-atomiser-standard-resistance.html

then there are cartomisers at under £2??

http://www.ecigwizard.com/shop/en/cartomisers/92-510-ego-standard-cartomiser-with-soft-cap.html

What is everyone else using? I just have the standard tornado tank system bought from TW...

I use the iAtty and though they are not available to buy right now, some more should be available soon; I would highly advise getting yourself a rebuildable tank atty like the iAtty or Genesis.
You won't look back believe me.
So, what ranges of liquid use higher VG content? I've always used TW who, I think I'm correct in saying, use 10% VG and the rest PG, and I wanted to try out something with more vapour and maybe a little less throat hit. Any suggestions before I order?

Enjuice have a great selection of VG based juices.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Awesome, cheers guys. Not after a completely VG juice, as I think that might not wick so well in my tank, but just something a little less.... dry

Associate
so if you were going to move over from cigs to vape which would you go for ? are there any starter packs ? that you would recomend.

Soldato
Just had to say WOW! I was over on UK Vapers and read about Grizwold's mixes from Vape Escape being awesome, so popped over to order a pick 'n' mix selection of them.

Order placed, got confirmation email at 12:51. At 13:39 I received shipping confirmation!

If it arrives tomorrow I'll be mightily impressed.

Associate
so if you were going to move over from cigs to vape which would you go for ? are there any starter packs ? that you would recomend.

Hiya, I just took a punt on one and was asking the same thing as you.

The tornado tank gets many good write ups. I actually found an identical kit, although it is not branded as the Tornado Tank. It's an 'eGo-T'.

It was cheaper, take a look here:

http://www.exhalecigarette.co.uk/category_s/65.htm

And a further discount is available with discount code 'exhale'. It actually came with 2 bottles of liquid which was a nice surprise, one tobacco and one menthol (the product page suggests it just comes with one). Haven't tried the tobacco yet, but the menthol is quite nice. I don't have anything to compare this too however.

Arrived a couple of days ago and so far, so good. Haven't smoked a normal cigarette in 2.5 days and the 18mg juice that comes with it is certainly dealing with the nicotine cravings. The service from that site seemed fine, it was ordered after 3pm and arrived 2 days later.

I'm on the lookout for some flavoured e-liquids now to try out. I might give these 'Grizwold's mixes' a go, as suggested by Pestilence. Like the idea of ordering a selection pack.

I'd say give it a go. If you're a fairly heavy smoker then you'll recoup the cost in a matter of weeks.

Associate
Whilst extremely bored yesterday. I decided to rub down one of my old tornado batts & attys it was a white one to start off with although more yellow as used at work and had become too filthy to come clean
IMAG0049.jpg

Love the brass and brushed steel look almost steampunk

IMAG0054.jpg

I think this should be a standard option tbh looks great although unless I take the battery to bits I can't rub around the button properly :( oh well

Soldato
OP
I was tempted to do this with a battery that was flaking a bit. What did you use? Also I just ordered a brushed steel atty so they must've started doing them recently

Associate
I was tempted to do this with a battery that was flaking a bit. What did you use? Also I just ordered a brushed steel atty so they must've started doing them recently

I used a kitchen knife to scrape the paint off on the battery/atty then just wrapped the battery/atty in 60 grit sand paper (its all I had) and turned the battery/atty untill it was free of the last remaining paint and had a nice brushed look. I think you could just use sandpaper without the scraping

It is a standard option. TW recently introduced brushed steel. Exactly that finish but lacquered. That's what my TT is :D

oh well that's good do they have the brass end caps or are they Chrome?

Soldato
Just had to say WOW! I was over on UK Vapers and read about Grizwold's mixes from Vape Escape being awesome, so popped over to order a pick 'n' mix selection of them.

Order placed, got confirmation email at 12:51. At 13:39 I received shipping confirmation!

If it arrives tomorrow I'll be mightily impressed.

Update to this:

They arrived today! :eek:

Personally signed invoice with "Thank you" and my name hand written on it too. What. A. Service!

Also got a free sample of another flavour!

Jumping into them now. So far, "Arctic Lemon" is knocking my socks off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom