***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
My uncle sent me a link to a site that has the cheapest EU based 52mg e-liquid that I have seen yet?
www.cig-eliquid.co.uk

Prices like that were enough for me to order some..

As for liberty flights, have ordered favours from them, good service, but have yet to order any ego-T spares as I was unsure as to the difference between the type A and type B systems..
From the post above, Im taking it that type-A is the normal Tornado tank, and type-B is the Mega tornado tank?

Soldato
Ok here's one for the experts in the tornado, I leave my tornado fully assembled over night and lay it on its side, but wake up to find half the tank gone and a puddle of fluid, it seems to be coming from the little holes at the base of the atty on both my normal and lr one...is this normal? I thought on its side it was fine? As a result I'm using more fluid than I should be.

Are you using the original tank caps? The hard ones? If so get a pack of 10 silicon ones for about £1.50

Caporegime
Yeah, the silicon caps are way better than the hard caps. You get 5 of them in the starter kit.

Thing is with tank systems, by their very design they will be constantly feeding the atty with liquid, so you will get leakage. It's best to take the cart out and pop the bung on overnight.

Soldato
What's your favourite of this bunch? Going to order some of these samplers so curious as to what you'd recommend :)

They're all good! I never thought I'd be one for the sweet/fruit flavours but I'm loving Arctic Lemon and Apples 'n' Pears at the moment.

The Choc Mint one tastes EXACTLY like a supermarket brand Chocolate Chip Mint ice cream, but has a bit a of a funky flavour at the back of your throat on the exhale that I can't quite place.

Haven't had too much time with the others so can't go into the complexities of those, I'm afraid. To some degree, they're all quite sweet. I know the 666 is supposed to be a tobacco flavour, but it's more like mild tobacco with caramelised peanuts.

Associate
They're all good! I never thought I'd be one for the sweet/fruit flavours but I'm loving Arctic Lemon and Apples 'n' Pears at the moment.

The Choc Mint one tastes EXACTLY like a supermarket brand Chocolate Chip Mint ice cream, but has a bit a of a funky flavour at the back of your throat on the exhale that I can't quite place.

Haven't had too much time with the others so can't go into the complexities of those, I'm afraid. To some degree, they're all quite sweet. I know the 666 is supposed to be a tobacco flavour, but it's more like mild tobacco with caramelised peanuts.

Awesome! Love the sound of caramelised peanuts!

Caporegime
I can't taste DV's green cow :o Using it at the moment at 10% and nada. Melon, Blackcurrant, Kola Kick, Cranberry, Peppermint and the deadly Mentholyptus all plenty of flavour, but GC.. nought.

It's a shame, because it smells delicious from the bottle :(

Soldato
Im using the premixed. Its a bit perfumey, but I kinda like it.

Melon...Im surprised thats got plenty of flavour. Not exactly the most flavoursome of fruits

Soldato
I can't taste DV's green cow :o Using it at the moment at 10% and nada. Melon, Blackcurrant, Kola Kick, Cranberry, Peppermint and the deadly Mentholyptus all plenty of flavour, but GC.. nought.

It's a shame, because it smells delicious from the bottle :(

Hmmm. Got a Cherry flavour from ECigWizzard that tastes of nothing to me (just sweet) but the Mrs (who doesn't smoke or vape btw) says it taste just like cherry :confused:

Caporegime
6 weeks now. I know the point of the tastebuds returning to normal, but tbh I don't think it's that. Like I say, the other flavours are fine even at low strengths. Melon I have to use at 5% else it's too strong. Blackcurrant is best >10%, Kola Kick ~8%, Cranberry ~7%, etc. etc. but Green Cow? I've vaped it at 20% and got very little from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom