Crazy exs.

Soldato
He's meet another girl.
My ex did this to me many years ago, turned out she was getting with a mutual friend.
Just get on with life and you'll meet someone better and wonder what you ever saw in the ex.

Associate
OP
naive or what ever

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

edit: didn't notice swearies!

Associate
He's smashing someone else pasty and doesn't care about you. Sorry to say, but move on. Get you're pasty smashed in, I'm sure on here someone will want to. I am not one of those.

Good luck and be safe ;)

Soldato
He's smashing someone else pasty and doesn't care about you. Sorry to say, but move on. Get you're pasty smashed in, I'm sure on here someone will want to. I am not one of those.

Good luck and be safe ;)

Sounds so wrong saying that to a women when compared to a bloke :D

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Guess it depends on taste, but that lady really doesn't do it justice. She's wearing one that's AT LEAST two sizes too small.

Nerrr maybe in the morning. cba to go through the effort :)

Soldato
wow, a girl making an 'I got dumped' thread... normally this is the preserve of the OCuK Male :D

I'm stuck in the whole "what have I done wrong" loop. I want nothing more than to just understand what's going on, and let him know that if he changes his mind I'm still game
Don't bother asking 'why' - you'll never get the answer you want.

Also ditch the insecurity making you question what you have done wrong...

no no no no no no no! Don't ever say 'you're still game' to someone who has just dumped you. Unless you like being treated like a ****?

seeing as most of you on here are men, what would you think if you're ex told you this?
Not ever done that to any girl I've been seriously involved with, sooo not much help there - speculate: freedom to take advantage?

I've refrained from talking to him so far.
Make sure you continue to 'refrain from talking to him', unless he comes crawling back on his belly :p and even then, think about it really really hard before you do.

That's my honest advice.
Hope that he doesn't send you a birthday card in 18 months telling you how much he thinks of you every day after leaving you without a word of explanation or contact since, like my ex did recently... but then she is a proper loon, so wtf?!. :D

On the bright side, cheer up, be glad you're not a bloke; the odds are in your favour... all you have to do is bat your eyelids suggestively at the first male you find attractive... haha :p the comments regarding your gender in this thread ought to be evidence enough of that, er.. sort of lol
The only thing stopping you from doing just that and forgetting your ex is ... you ...

Soldato
He isn't saying yours though:confused: In fact what he said doesn't make any sense at all! But I hear London is nice this time of year anyway. ;)

Huh?

He says her ex is probably out smashing some other girls pasty and that she, in turn, should go out and her pasty smashed in. How does that not make sense ?

Back
Top Bottom