Work Dilemma...

Associate
Hey, I'm in need of a bit of advice...

I'm currently working full-time in a job that I absolutely hate with a passion so I've been job hunting for a few weeks now.

I had a telephone interview for a Call Centre job which I've always done before the job I'm in now and love it...and passed the interview and now need to go to a more formal interview next week. However they told me its only a temporary contract for 6 month with no chance of it becoming permanent

So...what would you do? I know I can always look for permanent job whilst working there but my worry is that I may not find it with things being the way they are atm.

I just keep thinking of how happy I would be to get out of the hole I'm in with my current job, then I think of how I may feel if I don't get kept on at my new job and end up jobless.

I just don't know what to do for the best, I don't want to waste mine or their time next week if I have no intention of taking the job if I'm offered it.

In theory I'm thinking that 6 months is a more than enough time to find a permanent job if I look daily...but I dunno.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :confused:

Back
Top Bottom