somebody help me design my tattoo

Soldato
Thats it, You carry on telling me what art work is for sale in my town. :)

You keep telling me what art work is on the Canvas stall I pass on regular basis.

You keep telling me I'm just not seeing it because its definitely there!! Obviously.

Permabanned
In all fairness in between realities, i don't imagine they will sell the stuff we have in the UK. Different trends and bandwagons to be jumping on intergalactic warrior. Perhaps religiously motivated artwork and murals are more popular on your plane.

It's political. Showing your ignorance again. You clearly don't know a thing about it. So stop talking about as if you do. As the saying goes it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Permabanned
Its religious.

The father of modern Irish republicanism was a protestant. The Protestant King William of Orange was backed up by the Holy Roman Empire to stop French expansion further into Europe when he landed in Northern Ireland and defeated King James at the Boyne. It's always been political. People like to claim it's religious though as that riles people up more. So stop being ignorant.

Associate
Wow... Just wow... Honestly this guys thread has been derailed into a bitch fest over Banksey and some Irish battle... Both have no real modern relevance or majorty public interest, both are not relevant to what the OP is asking and I imagine the OP really doesn't care about either.

On topic: I for one want to see some OCUK designs haha!

Back
Top Bottom