*** Official FIFA 11 Thread ***

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Great, I can't tell the diference between the red and green lines because I am color blind. :(

There won't be any lines if red, just empty spaces where the lines should be, if you can see on bigger objects, ie: the formation box next to the boot on the player's card, then that should tell you, buy a cb cheap in 4-3-1-2, make an empty squad in 4-3-2-1, thats the color box that is "ok"

Permabanned
Thanks ^^

Who said IF Lopez was better than Casillas? Just played 2 games with him and he was terrible.

:confused:

La Liga team now with added Xavi and Iniesta. :) No one else I can add to this squad now... apart from Messi and Ronaldo that is.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/app#dygJHIRUbbkEf

The options would be get Barca Fabregas so you will have better chem with the 2nd striker and I would put Ronaldo in the place of Forlan, I would not bother with Messi, he is pretty crap in this game imo.

Ronaldo is epic as a striker.

Soldato
Nice squad, don't know what to say on Lopez, he's always been great for me!

Forlan working out well for you then? Never was overly impressed with him!

Forlan has been amazing for me.

Games 17
Goals 25

:)

The options would be get Barca Fabregas so you will have better chem with the 2nd striker and I would put Ronaldo in the place of Forlan, I would not bother with Messi, he is pretty crap in this game imo.

Ronaldo is epic as a striker.

Bought Fab (Arsenal) for 28k. The Barca version goes well over 150k. :(

Only have 200k coins... not enough for Ronny on ps3. :p

Soldato
Guys I just want to give people a heads up, we've just been given notice in work that EA have put the RRP for this game to £54.99 which means as of tomorrow this game is going to be £44.99 to pre order at my place of work so id recommend getting your order in before all the shops follow suit if they haven't already. Just a heads up :)

Edit - oops, didn't realise this ones for FIFA 11, sorry guys

Last edited:
Soldato
Guys I just want to give people a heads up, we've just been given notice in work that EA have put the RRP for this game to £54.99 which means as of tomorrow this game is going to be £44.99 to pre order at my place of work so id recommend getting your order in before all the shops follow suit if they haven't already. Just a heads up :)

Is that serious? £54.99 for the standard edition or ultimate?
What a crock of **** if its 55... Although if theyve fixed all the problems the extra tenner is fine, but lets face it its going to be riddled as per usual!

Soldato
£54.99 for the standard game mate, I've got a photo of the email and can upload it if necessary but I'm on my phone at the minute. The limited edition is a 44.99 pre order but until now its been 39.99 to order the LE. I'll know more when our systems update tomorrow morning. Games never sell for the RRP by the way, it won't be 55 quid, but that's usually a sign that you'll be paying around 45 for it rather than the more acceptable 40.

Edit - there you go, £43 on play now :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Some days I win a lot and some days I just can't win. Today is a day where I can't win. Lost 3 games in a row. :(

Still not impressed with Xavi and Iniesta. Good at passing but nothing else. Gets knocked off the ball too easy. Would rather have Marcsherno, Alonso and Sergio Busquests in mid.

Associate
Can anyone recommend some good Bundesliga/German players that have been released since the end of last season?

Not kept up with UT since the end of the season and getting back into it now. Got ~40k to spend.

Back
Top Bottom