'Ninja' patrols streets of Yeovil

Soldato
Haha, the growl.

Why doesn't he just do what he does, but in normal clothing?

That ninja suit does nothing but draw attention, which is clearly what he's after more than anything.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Well his kids in school are probably "Bitch shut your mouth, my dad is a MOTHER******* NINJA!".

Anyway, he's clearly given the game away by telling the media his sword is actually made of foam...

Last edited:
Soldato
Not much of a ninja if ppl can see him. :p

He might know martial arts but that doesn't mean he knows the art of a actual ninja.

Tho good for him patrolling the area. Could do with a few of him up the north east. :p

Soldato
Not quite sure what to make of this really. In principle I admire him for doing the right thing - i.e. not going looking for trouble, but if he sees someone "misbehaving" he pulls them up on it, or calls the police where necessary (or so he says), and perhaps if more of us did this, the world would be a slightly nicer place.

On the other hand, as EdGey mentioned, the ninja suit is a little childish, why not just wear normal clothes, or did I miss something, and Yeovil is now part of Feudal Japan?

Soldato
On the other hand, as EdGey mentioned, the ninja suit is a little childish, why not just wear normal clothes, or did I miss something, and Yeovil is now part of Feudal Japan?

Why is it childish? you wear a costume to work dont you? I hate this idea that we must all comform to socitity or you're a **** head. :/

Back
Top Bottom