TODAY ONLY 29TH AUGUST - SABERTOOTH P67 & CORSAIR AUDIO

Soldato
Today only we have 10 units of the Asus P67 Sabertooth for only £139.99 inc VAT. Featuring Asus TUF components, allowing for a longer motherboard life and extreme overclocking capability.

We also have 10 units of the Corsair Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2200 2.1 PC Speaker System for only £46.99 inc VAT.
With a huge 46watts of power, delivering a crisp and clear sound perfect for gaming, music and films.

Asus P67 Sabertooth Intel P67 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard ** B3 REVISION ** @ £139.99 inc VAT

MB-449-AS_400.jpg

- P67 Chipset
- SLI & Crossfire Support
- 5 year warranty
- TUF rated motherboard components
- Bespoke motherboard cooler
- USB 3.0 & SATA 6GB/s

Was £151.99 Inc. VAT

Only £139.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2200 2.1 PC Speaker System - 46 Watts RMS @ £46.99 inc VAT

SP-002-CS_400.jpg

The SP2200 is designed for gamers and media enthusiasts who want a powerful, compact 2.1 speaker system that doesn’t take a lot of space. 46 Watts of total power (measured via the FTC “RMS” method), with 30 Watts dedicated to the 6” subwoofer, ensure room-shaking bass and clean, crisp audio reproduction at any volume level. Excellent stereo imaging with a generous “sweet spot” ensure a competitive advantage in games and realistic music and movie audio.
The SP2200 is easy to set up, and easy to use. Controls are up front where you need them, and flexible connection options allow you to connect up to three audio sources at once.

- 46 Watts RMS continuous power delivery for room-filling sound and clean, crisp audio reproduction
- 30 Watt subwoofer with 6” driver for serious bass performance
- Compact satellites with 3” drivers provide detailed audio reproduction without taking lots of desk space
- Excellent stereo imaging with a generous “sweet spot”

Specifications:
- Frequency response of 40Hz – 20kHz +/5 5dB, -10dB @ 35Hz
- 46 Watts total power (measured via FTC “RMS” method)
- Subwoofer: 6” (15.24cm) side-firing, ported subwoofer suitable for desk or floor placement
- Subwoofer: 30 Watts (measured via FTC “RMS” method)
- Subwoofer: Subwoofer enclosure dimensions: 9.1” x 9.9” x 7.1” (23.1cm x 25.2cm x 18cm)
- Satellites: 2” (5cm) drivers
- Satellites: Volume and subwoofer output controls integrated in right satellite
- Satellites: Up-front auxiliary input and headphone output
- Satellites: 8 Watts per satellite (measured via FTC “RMS” method)
- Satellites: Satellite enclosure dimensions: 5” x 3.6” x 5.6” (12.7cm x 9.1cm x 14.2cm)
- Satellites: PC input on subwoofer
- I/O and Controls: Three inputs for maximum flexibility: 3.5mm stereo PC input, RCA stereo auxiliary input for gaming consoles, and a 3.5mm stereo auxiliary input on the right satellite for MP3 players
- I/O and Controls: 3.5mm headphone output
- I/O and Controls: Main volume and subwoofer output control dials on the right satellite
- Package Contents: x1 subwoofer, x2 satellites, Power cable, User Guide
- Retail box dimensions: 12.8” L x 11.5” W x 11” H (32.5cm L x 29.3cm W x 28cm H)
- Weight: 11.17 lb (5 kg)

Was £76.99 Inc. VAT

Only £46.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
OP
I've just ordered the Asus P8Z68-V Pro. Should I cancel that order for this? Any recommendations?

Comparing Z68 to P67 here. Really depends on what you want and if the Z68 features are important to you.

In reality you will get a slightly better OC with the sabertooth and a longer warranty but the Z68 has more features. So your call really!

Permabanned
Comparing Z68 to P67 here. Really depends on what you want and if the Z68 features are important to you.

In reality you will get a slightly better OC with the sabertooth and a longer warranty but the Z68 has more features. So your call really!

Slighty really? i thought Z68 was supposed to be able to beat P67 for OC and thats why people bought them as i bet few use the features.

I would love one of these but cant see me neglecting a Z68 board either no matter how damm sexy it looks.Why asus never launched a Sabertooth Z68 i cant understand :(

Back
Top Bottom