Decent cold wear footwear

Associate
i heard of this thing called a search engine the other day. Called google i think? Anyone else know of it?

:p

Soldato
OP
really? how amazing I will look into that in the meantime everyone here has feet I would imagine and have to go outside in the cold how about a few suggestions or recommendations of warm winter footwear they use?

Associate
Uggs?

vywikj.jpg

Associate
I second Lowa's. They really are superb boots that are worth the extra expense. Take care of them and they will last you for years. IIRC they will do fittings if you can get along to their factory.

BTW - Men in Ugg boots.....ugh. It's things like that can push a man over the edge of a murder death kill spree.

Soldato
Sorel's are the classic snowboot. Don't know how easy they are to source in the uk though and they might well be considered ott - personally I would stick to trainers in the uk!

Soldato
Baffin Boots were recommended to me by some Canadian friends, though when i asked for a decent coat their other recommendation of a Snow Mantra Parka by Canada Goose was a touch on the heavy handed side..... :D

I have one of their expedition parkers, its awesome :)

Boots, I'd go with scarpa but can be expensive.

KaHn

Soldato
Where the hell in England do you live that you need "Cold Wear" footwear?? Whats wrong with trainers

It got down to -20 when I was out with the dog last winter, the jacket I had from a family member who was working in moscow last winter. It means that all I need is the jacket and some boots and I am comfortable for a few hours out with the dog.

KaHn

Back
Top Bottom