***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I do 2ml a day, was a 15 or so a day man

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Im currently going through 3 full tanks on my tornado...

I think it is the convienience factor, but Im vaping more as I go on, not less...
when I first started I was getting nearly a day from the battery, now Im changing it twice to get through the day and am thinking of getting the 1100mah one..
egigwizard have a good deal on for a variable 650mah tornado/ego battery

http://www.ecigwizard.com/shop/en/batteries/308-ego-variable-voltage.html

Associate
I just received my titan compact and damn it's good, much better than I expected actually, and I will definitely be giving up the roll ups.

A couple of questions though, how often do I need to replace the cartridges, is there a way to tell? Also I bought premixed fluids but I will buy and mix my own in the future, what extra equipment will I need for this?

Soldato
I just received my titan compact and damn it's good, much better than I expected actually, and I will definitely be giving up the roll ups.

A couple of questions though, how often do I need to replace the cartridges, is there a way to tell? Also I bought premixed fluids but I will buy and mix my own in the future, what extra equipment will I need for this?

Not had a Titan myself but you'll know when the flavour changes/vapour reduces. The consumables have varying life spans

For mixing you'll need some clean small bottles (keep your empty premix bottles!), some droppers/small syringes and liquids

The liquid is made of a base (PG/VG or a mix of both) nicotine fluid and favouring of choice. There's loads more to than that. I've just bought mixing stuff, I'll share my adventures here in a few days ;)

Permabanned
Are there any places that do a menthol decadent vapours 30ml bottle in 18mg strength? Been searching but can't find anywhere yet, apart from TW which is far too expensive.

24mg here, just dilute it a little with PG which you can also get off their site:

http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/product.asp?id=131

Just bought myself one of these bad boys, get good reviews so I'll let you know how it compares to my tornado tank, probably not much as I intend to use my tank atties mainly anyway :)

http://www.mojurepublic.com/products/Megalodon-(The-Don)--**NEW-VERSION**.html

Caporegime

The only things you'll need for mixing are (besides liquids):

this link
Some tissues (no matter how careful you are, there will be a few stray drops!)
A Syringe (for accurately measuring amounts)
Some bottles to put the stuff in.
Plenty of flavours to try out! :)

Last edited:
Associate
Brilliant thanks for that info, I have been vaping quite a lot today, probably more than I would smoke roll ups, but hardly made an impact on my current supply.

It doesn't look like I will be needing to purchase any more liquid for over a month, although I guess if I need to buy new cartridges and atomisers I might as well pick something else up at the same time.

Soldato
Have to say that Im impressed with the Kentucky Applewood and Kentucky Cherrywood Vermillion river flavours. Had to add a bit of nicotene as they are 15mg and vodka for the throat hit, but they taste really nice..

Permabanned
24mg here, just dilute it a little with PG which you can also get off their site:

http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/product.asp?id=131

Just bought myself one of these bad boys, get good reviews so I'll let you know how it compares to my tornado tank, probably not much as I intend to use my tank atties mainly anyway :)

http://www.mojurepublic.com/products/Megalodon-(The-Don)--**NEW-VERSION**.html

Got my megalodon through today and have been giving it a whirl. Put my tornado tank atty on it and surprisingly it actually vapes much more with more taste, I guess the batteries have a lot more power and this is why, even though the voltage is still low (3.7v). When I get my other batteries through the post I'm going to be giving it a go at 6v :D

Associate
Have been following this thread with great interest.

Have smoked on and off for 16 years, 10 - 15 fags a day.

Have purchased a 510 model with enough atomisers and batteries to last 6 months, have bought 8 different flavours in 3 different strengths all 5ml. Should be enough to get me started.

Will let you know.

Soldato
Have been following this thread with great interest.

Have smoked on and off for 16 years, 10 - 15 fags a day.

Have purchased a 510 model with enough atomisers and batteries to last 6 months, have bought 8 different flavours in 3 different strengths all 5ml. Should be enough to get me started.

Will let you know.

Did you get a Tank version? They seem to be a bit less faff

Soldato
OP
Got my megalodon through today and have been giving it a whirl. Put my tornado tank atty on it and surprisingly it actually vapes much more with more taste, I guess the batteries have a lot more power and this is why, even though the voltage is still low (3.7v). When I get my other batteries through the post I'm going to be giving it a go at 6v :D

Can you post a pic with the tank atty on it? Also, I was worried the tank atties wouldn't wick fast enough at high voltages, are you having any issues with that? Otherwise, I am watching with interest so give us updates on how you're getting on with it.

I'm away house sitting and my backup atty has died a death (weak weak vapour), and my current atty seems to dislike my current all-day vape (not wicking properly for some reason) despite being fine with everything else. If this Don is what it's cracked up to be I may have to convert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom