** Summer Transfer Window 2011/12 Season Rumours/Signings **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Gago has just joined Roma.

I would be sick if we sold Arteta to be honest. We wouldn't be able to replace him and I doubt Moyes would see much of the cash at this point in time.

Caporegime
Rumours are that Arsenal might offer £10mill for Mikel Arteta from Everton...just heard on SSN

See my posts above a little bit.

I don't really rate Arteta, he's 'good' but not much more.

He's worth than £10m to us, a lot more. Any other club probably not, but for us yes.

Even though he hasn't passed the ball forward in about 2 years and can't take a free kick or corner for **** any more. :D Oh and he's 30 in a couple of months! :D

Permabanned
Arteta - yes please. If we can get him, plus our other signings, maybe it shows Wenger hasn't totally lost his marbles yet.

shame those malouda rumours don't seem to be showing any sign of being true, however mertesacker, santos and park seem like solid signings, now cahill and arteta would be the icing on the cake

Soldato
No offence to Everton fans because I think they have some great players,(Distan, Fellani and I quite rate Beckford too,) but I think Arteta could be really good when he plays with better players around him.

Caporegime
We should have sold a few players last season, Arteta, Rodwell especially! Problem is we don't have enough time to find a replacement for him, so I think it'll not go ahead. Even if they offer us £15m+, how could we get a replacement of equal or greater quality, with only a few hours remaining. If they would have done it weeks a go, when they knew Cesc and Nasri were going then I guess it would have been better. Obviously more than £10m though.

If this gets accepted, especially £10m I can see Moyes walking.

Soldato
We should have sold a few players last season, Arteta, Rodwell especially! Problem is we don't have enough time to find a replacement for him, so I think it'll not go ahead. Even if they offer us £15m+, how could we get a replacement of equal or greater quality, with only a few hours remaining. If they would have done it weeks a go, when they knew Cesc and Nasri were going then I guess it would have been better. Obviously more than £10m though.

If this gets accepted, especially £10m I can see Moyes walking.

its ok we'll loan you coaquin

Soldato
Mertesacker is a brilliant player. Shame he's gone to Arsenal. :p

He doesn't have to do much as its fairly easy to get a foot on the ball when your legs are approximately 5 foot long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom