Apple vs Samsung, court orders Samsung to show Apple 5 new phones

Man of Honour
I think this really as Apple have always been the ones that come out with the best in the past but now they are almost a generation behind in technology as the I5 certainly won't be any better than what is about now.

They still have (in the public eye) the best software and design, that will count for far more than slightly upgraded hardware. Most hardware specs count for nothing with your average person. Myself, and you, and people on here care about them, but we're interested in that stuff.

For example, the iPhone 4 wasn't really running new technology when it came out, but it made no difference. It simply doesn't matter to most folk.

Anyway, I can almost guarantee that you'll get an iPhone 5. Guarantee it. I've never been wrong so far. :cool:

Associate
FS !!!!!!!!!!!! apple %$^$$

I want to buy the galaxy tab !! but no one is stocking the one i want !! 32gb 3g !!!!!

Before the injunctions all kicked in back at the start of August, Im pretty sure that some websites had the 3G versions listed for sale from around the 18th September. They were definitely 5-6 weeks later than the WiFi only versions.

Man of Honour
Caporegime
With all this litigation from Apple... Have they actually won anything yet? So far all we have is a couple of preemptive injunctions that are almost certainly going to be overturned when they actually go to court proper and that single patent for the Android album system from Holland...

I take it they are spreading fast and wide, hoping something, somewhere sticks?

makes you wonder what on earth are samsung doing letting this happen? maybe there is more to it then we realise you'd think samsung would easily be able to defend this and win. i know they trying to overturn it still but just feels like wtf how can this happen. judges aren't usually plonkers and the evidence should be clear

Caporegime
Wasn't there talk of Apple trying to dump Samsung earlier in the year? I'd imagine they would have to pay huge penalties from breaking the contract early so perhaps they're doing this in the hope Samsung will drop them instead :confused:

Back
Top Bottom