Something big is coming - XSPC Chassis!

Soldato
Well following on from the thread in case central. I can now announce my news. This is one for the true PC water cooling connoisseurs. I'm sure RJKONEILL will be here soon to help with your actual watercooling needs for your build :)

XSPC H1 Enthusiast Cube Case - Black @ £349.99 inc VAT

CA-000-XS_400.jpg

The XSPC enclosures H1 and H2 were specially designed for High-End PCs!

The used material, aluminium, already says much about the quality of these excellent enclosures: Very rigid, lightweight and robust thanks to the surface finish on these enclosures. THe design offers plenty of space for radiators, pumps and tubing, allowing all-internal installation of a high-end water cooling system without the need to cut or drill into the enclosure. Multiple windows allow view into the inside of the system to properly present your water cooling system.

Many ingenious little features can be seen here in the English illustrated mounting manual

Technical specifications:
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 619.3 x 475.6 x 529.8mm
- Colour: Matte black
- Material: Brushed aluminium
- Fan openings: 16x120mm
- 5x Triple 120mm
- 1x Single 120mm

Drive bays:
- 8x 5.25" drive bays
- 5x HDD bay (up to 10 with optional HDD cage)
- 1x SSD bay (Up to 10 with optional drive bays)

2 Acrylic windows

Extent of delivery:
- 1x XSPC H1 Cube Case
- Mounting screws (6 - 32UNC)

NB: There is a lead time of 1 week typically. May be higher during busy periods.

Only £349.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

XSPC H2 Enthusiast Tower Case - Black @ £349.99 inc VAT

CA-001-XS_400.jpg

The XSPC enclosures H1 and H2 were specially designed for High-End PCs!

The used material, aluminium, already says much about the quality of these excellent enclosures: Very rigid, lightweight and robust thanks to the surface finish on these enclosures. THe design offers plenty of space for radiators, pumps and tubing, allowing all-internal installation of a high-end water cooling system without the need to cut or drill into the enclosure. Multiple windows allow view into the inside of the system to properly present your water cooling system.

Many ingenious little features can be seen here in the English illustrated mounting manual

Technical specifications:
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 618,9 x 246,6 x 696,8mm
- Colour: Matte black
- Material: Brushed aluminium
- Fan openings: 6x120mm
- 1x Quad 120mm
- 2x Single 120mm

- Drive bays:
- 8x 5.25" drive bays
- 3x HDD bay (up to 6 with optional HDD cage)
- 1x SSD bay (Up to 6 with optional drive bays)

- 1 Acrylic window

- Extent of delivery:
- 1x XSPC H2 Tower case
- Mounting screws (6 - 32UNC)

NB: There is a lead time of 1 week typically. May be higher during busy periods.

Only £349.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
If only I could justify £350 for a case.
These look great and love the fact they come in flat pack form. So says the manual anyways.
Just dont see enough of that motherboard orientation in the H2 one of my favourite things with my V1000.

Please make a build log if you set these up for someone.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
You could fit a monster build in these, I am looking forward to a build log from customers, or from ourselves if we decide to build a full system in one of these. :D

Associate
Does the H1 support two motherboards? Know it sounds kinda odd but MM did one a bit like that which held 2 motherboards and up to 4 PSU... not entierly sure why... but who am I to question madness?

Soldato
That Hardwaremax video is truly awful, it does nothing to showcase the case's qualities. Looking forward to seeing a few builds in the H1 in the future though.

Only thing that concerns me is whether the bolt design will lead to vibrations in the various panels. Nothing more annoying for me on a high-end water build than an ill-fitting panel that gives off vibrations.

Associate
That Hardwaremax video is truly awful, it does nothing to showcase the case's qualities. Looking forward to seeing a few builds in the H1 in the future though.

Only thing that concerns me is whether the bolt design will lead to vibrations in the various panels. Nothing more annoying for me on a high-end water build than an ill-fitting panel that gives off vibrations.

Agreed, it's hard to tell it's even in the case! I couldn't even see a notable shot of the cube... for all I know it could have been filmed with the hardware standing on cardboard boxes :S

Soldato
Like the watercooling potential but at the moment not convinced by the visuals, not a patch on the curves of the tj07 or the less clean but still stylish imo tj11. That and £350 for a case that is not complete (don't forget your drive covers) and needs assembly :o

Last edited:
Associate
H1 is very similar to the Mountain Mods range of cases The duality I think. A big thumbs up for the horizontally mounted motherboard as in my opinion that is better as heat can dissipate better instead of washing up over all your other components.
Yes its expensive but so are mountain mods cases, but you do get what you pay for!

Soldato
OP
Like the watercooling potential but at the moment not convinced by the visuals, not a patch on the curves of the tj07 or the less clean but still stylish imo tj11. That and £350 for a case that is not complete (don't forget your drive covers) and needs assembly :o

Typically anyone building a PC with this will use plenty of fan controllers etc as most likely wont need the bay covers, hence they are an optional extra.

Back
Top Bottom